Restring rackets in Madrid?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by lynchem, Mar 23, 2009.

1. lynchem

lynchem Regular Member

Anyone know of somewhere to restring rackets in Madrid ? Preferably in the centre.

Thanks!
    -Mark

2. webolution

webolution Regular Member

Hi Mark,

Good to see you on the forum! I usually restring my Rackets at Leganes, we have somebody who has a machine. I also heard that Decathlon does stringing but I do not really trust them ...

Cheers

Andreas

3. lynchem

lynchem Regular Member

Thanks for the reply Andreas. Well as luck would have it I broke the strings on my spare racket last night so now I need to find somewhere to do it quick. It might have to be decathlon :(

4. webolution

webolution Regular Member

Good luck and let us know the outcome ...

5. lynchem

lynchem Regular Member

Well after a little research it seems I have the following options.
    Decathlon - Alcorcón only - I hoped it would be possible in Usera. Too far away.
    El Corte Ingles - Don't have the equipment - You have to give it to them in La Castellana and then a guy takes them home and does it.
    Deportes Moya - (Avenida Mediteranea) - They have the equipment but want to charge 20 euro as it is "muchisimo trabajo". Seems a bit expensive.
    Changle Deportes (Paseo de la delicias) - can do it manually in the shop or they can give it to some kid who does it on the weekends with a machine.

As I've bought my racket and other things in Changle I might give their kid a chance and see what he does.