R.A. badminton Club

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by Francis, Dec 31, 2001.

1. Francis

Francis Guest

if you guys wanna see some great badminton live! there will be a demonstration at the R.A. center in ottawa (canada)

many pro's will be there and there will be a "real"(green carpet). people who wnat will be able to play a bit on that surface!
    i'm gonna be there!
    http://www.racentre.com/e/sports/badminto.htm

2. fan

fan Guest

Exactly who will be there playing? Will there be any admission charges?

3. Francis

Francis Guest

hmm
    i don't know about admission charges.
    i don't remember exactly who's gonna be there but i'l ask my coach. he's the one that talked to me about it..

i'll reply as soon as i know

francis

4. Phil

Phil Guest

Francis

Hey Francis,

You're Francis Vermette, right? Are you going to the OWG tryout tournament this weekened?

Sorry if you're not the same person I think you are.

Phil

5. Francis

Francis Guest

Re: Francis

Who are you phil?
    I don't even know a Phil
    yep i going to get my ass kicked at the owg tryouts next weekend i think..oh well it's more for fun than to actually compete i'm going!
    i sent my inscription just a bit to late but we'll see..

so do you know when we play doubles or singles?? saturday sunday?

thanks

francis

6. Phil

Phil Guest

Re: Francis

I'm Phil from the Bay of Quinte club (the one that has like 3 competitive people).

I was at your club about a month ago when our club came over for a few hours and did that round-robin thingy. I wasn't in your pool though. I was also at the OWG training camp at Trenton.

For the tournament this weekend, it's Singles on Saturday and Doubles on Sunday. (Jan. 5-6) (The date was moved up from a later date)

Yeah, I have no chance at the tryouts, but it's all about the free T-shirt!

Phil