pros jerseys

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by aquaboi, Sep 27, 2006.

1. aquaboi

aquaboi Regular Member

hi,

sorry if this has been posted before...i did a search but seems there's a problem with bc (on my end?) as it always shows error. anyway, i was wondering if there's a place we can buy players' jerseys much like an epl or nba jersey...is there such a thing? thanks.:)

2. aquaboi

aquaboi Regular Member

just to add...i've been looking and havent found any (or i have been looking in the wrong places...). i mean, the epl and nba shirts are selling like hotcakes and making lots of money..considering badminton is the #2 most popular sport in the world (#1 is football), there should be a market for such merchandise right? i mean, how cool it would be to be able to wear a yonex taufik shirt when you're playing...just my thoughts...:p

3. mettayogi

mettayogi Regular Member

4. david14700

david14700 Regular Member

You can definitely buy the same model of shirts as the professionals, but not ones with their names and flags/sponsors, etc. unlike football shirts, where you could get a Beckham or Zidane shirt which is an exact replica of the ones they wear.

It would be cool if they did make them, but I'm pretty sure Yonex don't.

There are sellers I've seen on eBay who sell Lin Dan shirts, but they don't look genuine.

Of course, if you really want one, just go to a tournament and ask the player very very nicely :p