Post YOUR Yonex Serial Numbers, No eBay Enquiries, Read Post#1, price/source required

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by kwun, Apr 25, 2005.

1. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ArcSaber 7 shaft Serial:7172297; Cone Date Code:011072PL (date=01 Oct 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

2. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex NS8000 shaft Serial:5510989; Cone Date Code:220452IP (date=22 Apr 2005) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

3. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex NS9000 shaft Serial:6181279; Cone Date Code:230562IP (date=23 May 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

4. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex NS 9000S shaft Serial:7101645; Cone Date Code:290873SP (date=29 Aug 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

5. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ATt900T shaft Serial:7127718; Cone Date Code:110972TH (date=11 Sep 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

6. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Ti10 Gen II shaft Serial:7171022; Cone Date Code:011078SP (date=01 Oct 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

7. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 700 shaft Serial:7423461; Cone Date Code:050288SP (date=05 Feb 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

8. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 700 limited Edition shaft Serial:7611254; Cone Date Code:160482UK (date=16 Apr 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

9. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Isometric 90VF Slim Shaft Serial:6424700; Date Code:110722BX (date=11 Jul 2002) to my information list of Yonex rackets Developed by Yonex Japan (on the shaft) and Made in Taiwan (on the cap), its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

10. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ArcSaber 10 shaft Serial:7629487; Cone Date Code:250482SP (date=25 Apr 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

11. Terraglow

Terraglow Regular Member

Students
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex arc saber 10
    shaft serial: 7430652
    cone code : 070282SP
    source : Padang Sport, Padang, Indonesia
    price : Rp 1.800.000,00 ( Roughly US$ 200 )

Lee.. please check this for me..
    Thanks in advance.

12. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    Note

butch, you have again waylaid this thread and helped clutter it with posts utterly irrelevant to its generous purpose :(
    Yes, registration bestows the option to Search.
    It also allows the member to create a new thread.

So create one... and post away ;)
    Your title could be: "Is this racquet genuine?"

If some knowledgeable member helps out, you will have your answer too.
    After all, this service is rooted in the generosity and kindness of strangers.
    Um, people know how to read.
    What's galling is the laziness ;)
    Good idea.
    The 'eBay Auction Watch' thread has been renamed as eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries :)
    And, butch, please stay away from this thread if you can't stick to its topic - which is either an enquiry (about Yonex racquets that you own) or an answer to one :)

13. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    As earlier, posts that detract from the purpose of this thread have been moved to another thread :(

14. cfyung85

cfyung85 Regular Member

Student
    racket model: Yonex Ti-5 Light

shaft serial: 7211525
    cone code : 221073SP
    source : Racquet World, Pertama Complex, KL, Malaysia
    price : MYR 200

15. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

From my list of Yonex rackets made in Japan;
    For the cone code of 040964SP (date=04 Sep 2006), the valid shaft serial should be close to 6383714.
    For the shaft serial no. of 5993454, the valid cone code should be 23026xCC (date=23 Feb 2006).
    IMHO your NS 9000 is a fake.

I have checked in the information of your Yonex AT 250 Shaft Serial:9295683; Date Code:010674SP (date=01 Jun 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets Developed by Yonex Japan (on the shaft) and Made in Taiwan (on the cap), its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

16. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex AT-250 Shaft Serial:8783261; Date Code:140964SP (date=14 Sep 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets Developed by Yonex Japan (on the shaft) and Made in Taiwan (on the cap), its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

17. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I am working on shift every 4 days and off the next 2 days. So there is a gsp on 4 days when I am not free to reply.
    Lately, my PC is down; so the long delay, my apology.

18. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 900 Power shaft Serial:7360458; Cone Date Code:090183SP (date=09 Jan 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

The paint work and font for the shaft and cone cone are not usual for Yonex rackets produced in 2008. I suggest your post more phot for different part of the racket for visual confirmation from other members.

#4578 leehsim, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  19. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Arc Saber10 shaft Serial:7403401; Cone Date Code:280182SP (date=28 Jan 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself

20. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 9000X shaft Serial:6277552; Cone Date Code:050762US (date=05 Jul 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself