post Malaysia Open 2005 MS discussions

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2005 / Malaysia Open 2005' started by Morten, Jul 11, 2005.

1. wl2172

wl2172 Regular Member

I agree, LD supporters will always try to find excuses for him when he lose.

Perhaps if Lee CW beats LD again in WC, that will end all this. I think Malaysian MS are the ones that can threathen the Chinese at the moment. I think deep down, they fear Hafiz and Chong Wei. Hafiz enjoys playing the Chinese especially, and Lee CW's record against Chinese players are not so bad either.

2. kokcheng

kokcheng Regular Member

I agree totally with your good judgement about ld's fans.Ireally hope lcw or hafiz will create upsets in the coming Wc.Ibelieve Hafiz will definitely pose a big threat to all the Chinese players.:)

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    yes and he is really practicing hard for the game.

4. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

i wrote my opinion after i watched the recorded match. and i didn't do it because i'm a fan of somebody. in fact, i don't think i ever been a fan of something or anything, let alone somebody. if you read my opinion carefully you should be able to see that i didn't side to either player. i was intrigued by the much buzz generated by this match which was why i decide to comment on it. if you, the self-proclaimed, think always right just by breezing through my writing and then accusing me of lindan fan, perhaps you should look yourself in the mirror whether you're siding too much to the malaysian or not before you start accusing other who just try to be fair and offer a fair analysisthank you and pls think several times over before you reply negatively like this and look down to me to my future posts

5. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

lol

after posting my reply to your negative accuse of me, i read again the posts replied to my writing and then i laugh and smile and wonder to how old you guys might be to post something and accuse someone just easily like that

i guess i should start remember that this kind of forum doesn't have an age limit
    :eek:

oh yeah and probably also posters who haven't been go out of his/her country so the nationality feeling is so strong that ones won't be able to think more exactly fairly (too biased in their judgement without knowing)

hopefully someone here in this forum who understand what i mean can enlighten me if me myself also belong to this group and couldn't see it

thank you again

6. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

yes and so are the rest of the players who'll be at the WC:rolleyes:.

7. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

i can now readily comprehend It'sMeMeMe's indignance at being unjustly accused of partiality on her part towards lin dan by accounting for his loss due to bad line calls.

i find it difficult to see eye to eye with wl1272's first sentence. how is it that you know only LD's fans (in their moment of silliness) try to defend their player's loss? and do all LD supporters ALways decide to delude themselves that way? your inclination to put in general what may only be true for certain particular cases clearly does not show maturity.

on the other hand, i wouldn't try to assume a poster's age merely upon reading his one or two posts, It'sMeMeMe:p. .. also, i don't think patriotism has much to do with whether one travels away from his/her country or not.

i feel that bad line calls are inevitable especially since it involves human power. and i'm sure we have all convinced ourselves 'dominance' may not be everlasting, even before we've seen lindan's defeat to chog wei. so really, there can't be any discussion (regarding LD-LCW's match) left to do besides, perhaps (more) expressions of awe (haha!) about the AMazing deceptive strokes they both did that evening:D.

8. belfastnole2

belfastnole2 Regular Member