Playing in Alice Springs, Australia

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by Meagan Williams, Jul 29, 2001.

1. If anyone is coming through Central Australia, pop into the Alice Springs Badminton Club at the Alice Springs High School on Wednesday nights from 7.30 pm.

We'd love to see you.

2. Tang

Tang Guest

Hi Megan
    Alice Springs will be one of the place I would like to visit when I visit Melbourne.I shall be delighted if you can give me more details of playing times and etc.
    As you may well know, Melbourne is staging the World Masters in Oct 2002 and I have every intention to visit Australia then.
    I am picking pieces of informations about places to play badminton in Australia and welcome any help
    Kok Min

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Heard that Hai Ai Ping runs a badminton academy in Melbourne.

4. haris daud

haris daud Guest

Dear Tang,

we pleased to help you to give further information when you visit Alice Springs next year (when you come for World Masters Games in Melbourne).

i'm still build up alice springs badminton club web site that alot of information could be useful for you.

please send me email, so i can inform you if the web site on the net.

regards,

haris.

5. haris daud

haris daud Guest

Dear Cheung,

never heard about Hai Ai Ping open badminton academy in melbourne. will looking for information for you.

regards,

haris

6. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I heard it 2nd hand from somebody who was from Melbourne and who used to be very involved in badminton.