Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #175 – FRENCH OPEN SS - 2012

Discussion in 'French Open / Bitburger Open 2012' started by Sandy, Oct 23, 2012.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

You're only too right demolidor :p

2. depleter

depleter Regular Member

student
    Wow TDH ...actually it's been 1st(china masters),2nd(japan SS lost to tty 30.5:31.5),1st(denmark),1st(french)...what a streak....proud to be in TDH :)......
    But again looks like my bad luck continues in KD PAW ;)...I had to face LD rules now who is the winner of this tournament....
    Congrats to Ld rules and nonie for 1st and second and to jimmy,hauge and LD rules for advancing in KDPAW.....
    Actually there's been a common note between last KD PAW and this KDPAW.....Last time jimmy lost in the first round and got into draw as a lucky looser and then went on to win the tournament....this time too,he again got in as a lucky looser....then,this time tooooo......We will wait and see.....:D

3. Jimmy_Goh

Jimmy_Goh Regular Member

Team TDH is even stronger now after adding you as newest member.
    Well, there may be some announcement tomorrow on new additional members to a certain team. I think with these additions, the team will become a title contender. . . .

Yup, I was very lucky in last season KD PAW to qualify as LL (Lucky Loser) in R64 and went on to win it.
    This time round, again I have to qualify via LL after losing to bal-bal in R64. Every rounds opponents in KD PAW has an equal chance to win, but I think Hauge has the advantage of being "closer to the players". I still hope for the best, and good luck to everyone. :)

I will post the "Scorings & Fixtures" for MS R-64 for this week Bitburger Open tonight. :)

4. bennydut

bennydut Regular Member

student
    Gratz podium finishers LDrules!, Nonie and my team mates Depleter to finish on the podium at the French.
    Also congrats to those who goes to Semis of KD PAW. Also thanks so much to Sandy and Jimmy who organize this PAW and all the time trackers.

Lastly congrats to TDH team who again take the team title at the French... 3 of the last 4 super series title... not to mention we also grab the all around olympic team's title... I'm so proud picking depleter to join our team as the dark horsie and being in this team...

Anyways the dark horsiees..., our end of the year objectives: Send 4 members to PAW SS final 2012!! It is very tough because the point ranking is too tight but hoping for the best ...go go go... 2 super series left before the PAW SS final... go TDH!! :):rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. MelvIndonesia

MelvIndonesia Regular Member

Student
    I'm pretty sure Mr.Bulutangkis, you,and depleter will qualified to PAW SS Final 2012...

It's quite hard for me but i'll give my best in the last 2 Super series tournament :D