Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #128 – CHINA OPEN SS - 2010

Discussion in 'China Open / Hong Kong Open / India GP 2010' started by Sandy, Nov 29, 2010.

1. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

Thanx clely...........

2. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I forgot to congratulate tommy_bun on his first PAW win. Congratualations !:) well done (as usual:p) to Dede_Pran, and Chrisbad. Well played.

I need to improve for next time HK open. :)

3. Dede_Pran

Dede_Pran Regular Member

student
    congrats to tom_bun :p for winning the China Open and clinching the first title [directly to an SS title, eh?] u played superb, with a couple of wrong picks, u outweighed either me or Chrisbad who had only a sole wrong pick in terms of score, really well done ...

thanks for all pawers who have congratulated the podium finishers, including me and my teammate, Chrisbad, congrats bro for double victory ... hoping u will do it again this week, by defending your title and grabbing the KD PAW King Crown, the bestEST of luck to you ...

for my lovely sister, aresya, u did great but suetyan was the CBA delegate [hehehe] and a bit luckier, that's why she won over you, let's sail through another tourney where easy big pointers are nowhere [hehehehe], ganbatte sis, BDF did well ...

thank you very much to mr. Sandy for organizing, i love this game :D

4. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

Thanx DePe and LD rules.....