Okay, enough malaysia (rant) not flame

Discussion in 'Olympics BEIJING 2008' started by XtC-604, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    ok i've just about had enough of threads regarding the same type of stuff IE
    Judging was biased/umpire was unjust
    China rigged everything
    Chinese fans are psyking out players
    Chen jin's dad is rigging everything

Seriously malaysia thats enough, not everyone needs to see your posts about how the game was rigged or whatever. Enough "boleh" threads. God i've seen so many of them that i know that word like the hair on the back of my head. I thought INA fans were aggressive... god malaysian fans are worse... I don't even want to imagine what the olympics would be like if they were held in Malaysia. You guys say the chinese fans are rough....oh my.... lord.
    Think about this for a second...how can there be this many threads about the same thing. I bet you guys that if the olympics were held in Africa, you guys would not complain so much.
    All good players do not get affected by the fans, if they do they lose and don't deserve to win. Look at the Lee Hyun-il vs Lin Dan, Lin Dan let the fans and judges disturb his concentration and he lost despite demolishing LEE hyun-il in the previous set.
    Finally i would like to say im not in china or nething i hold a LEGAL canadian passport and is a permanent resident of Canada, and was born in Canada as well, so don't tell me that i'm saying this just cause im in china or something ridicoulous like you guys have been saying.

2. victory

victory Regular Member

Seriously if you don't want to see any threads that's related to Malaysia, or threads that's start by Malaysian, or any boleh threads, you can choose not to go there.

This is a public forum and we Malaysian have right to start any thread and talk about anything and keep chanting boleh untill the roof collapse.

If you don' t like it you can choose not to come in. We did not invite you at the first place. No body pointing a gun at you to be a boleh fan either.

Do you understand human right?

Do you understand free speech?

Use your brain before you speak will you?

3. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    Support & Agree...

4. markchan

markchan Regular Member

I wouldnt have doubted abt his nationality until he tries to convince us by emphasizing in the last para.
    BTW, someone has taken all this "xtC" and starts hallucinating and ranting away. Best not to reply to the provacation.
    Victory has said it for all of us...well said victory! Malaysia Boleh !! (rubbing it in.....:D

5. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    i think best is to ask moderator to invite him out..
    please....or else war will start with this so called xtc-604
    trying to show some cheap publicity to get attention....
    moderator please..........

6. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Exercise your choice

Did any MAS fan force you to plough through all those threads? I don't even open them because they don't interest me.Well, maybe you were curious, went into them and discovered too late it's not to your taste.
    I may be wrong but MAS fans have a right to discuss common issues peculiar to them.(maybe the mods can clarify)
    You have a right not to be part of it.So if you don't like it, just avoid it.It's that simple.

7. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    maybe, jst maybe, what xtc-604 meant to say was: MAS fans in this forum are a bit too eager.
    Or, they are jst too immature to accept the fact that their so called "heroes" (KKK/TBH, etc) lost, that they have to blame everyone else but their players.
    Although i have to agree, eventhough there are way too many "MAS boleh's" threads which sometimes does make me sick, its their right to discuss all the irrelevant stuff that they think is "important". so chill out, man.

8. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    XtC-604, all you need to do is absorb the meaning embedded in your own partial sentence (highlighted in blue).
    On reasonable expectations, that should end all your pain :)

9. cheekygen

cheekygen Regular Member

Malaysian fans are passionate about badminton and sometimes the Malaysian badminton fans/supporter in this forum will have 'emotional' expression messages after the players lost. I believe every badminton fans/supporter from different country will have the same emotional reaction when their coutrymen fail to win in their matches. The difference is, how they express it. Well, i do agree that some might be a bit too far and selfish in exercising their human rights, freedom of speech and thought that they used their brain before they speak; lets not forget this is an international forum and we must respect Kwun by being considerate to other's feelings. I believe a large pool of members of this forum comes from Malaysian and sometimes, they just unaware that there are members who are from different country.

Well, one could suggest to the owner of this forum to make a subforum solely for Malaysian, Indonesian, China, Korea, Denmark, etc.... but whats the purpose and meaning in that? We are here to share our passion and opinions towards the game. Please live up to the Beijing Olympic tag "One world, One dream".

#9 cheekygen, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  10. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    very well said, that's exactly what i feel also.

11. V3i HoN6

V3i HoN6 Regular Member

Just as much as an emo kid.
    Too bad Canada can't have a shot at the Badminton gold.
    Else I can imagine you would sounded the same.

12. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

.... psst Canada have numerous Olympic gold medals in their cabinet.

13. China_eugenics

China_eugenics New Member

Losing sleep over Malaysian Players?

Hey Xtc why are you so worried about Malaysians, if they really do pose no threat to your China Team, why the need to rile us Malaysians up? for posting some threads in a forum? Till then I shall reserve further judgments on players till the tournament actually winds up.

Seriously go start a new forum and ban Malaysians to have your way.

#13 China_eugenics, Aug 14, 2008
  14. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Fully support this! Thanks for speaking up :)

15. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    wow i can't believe it 12 replies and you've all missed the point, i find it slightly disturbing that almost the entire olympics 2008 forum is filled with it. That is what i'm trying to say, there is no thread on anything else....or barely atleast. And really i don't care if Canada comes home with no hardware.

Regarding cheekygen, i semi-agree with you. It is kind of annoying when you come to the Beijing 2008 forum and find that 99% of the threads are all what i've mentioned.

To china eugenics, learn to read, i'm not worried at all. It's you guys that are worried. (look at the CHN fans thread) i had a good laugh there.

To oldhand, like i said it was a just RANT. Sometimes when you rant it relieves some of that pressure and maybe i can find more people that feel that the forums are blotted out by 10 threads regarding to the same thing. I also use Revscene.net a car forum. Many forums will just close threads because they regard the same thing...which i feel needs to be done here more often.

To pjswift, i went into your other thread with a open-heart, take a look at my post. It is fairly objective. BTW yes you guys do have the right to discuss matters peculiar to you, however there are like 7 threads that pertain to the same type of thing.

To Vei hong, why are you flaming? my thread was just a rant. If you want to flame i can go on and on about MAS fans. BTW even if canada was a powerhouse, i'd still want CHN to win and btw i wouldnt of made 10 threads regarding unfairness.

To nick h, yes that is how i feel somewhat, yes i think its perfectly normal to have 1 or 2 threads about unfairness but take a look at how many there are...IE one thread about BCl's loss is perfectly normal, but having like 4-5? no man.

To danielwong, are you unfamiliar with what a RANT is? It is not an act of attention whoring.

To Victory, if you wanna attack the personal body i can, are you stupid or something? this was just my rant to say how come there are that many threads about the same thing. Its freaking clogging up the entire beijing 2008 forum. Now go get yourself a twinkie and eat it, ****ing chill out. Oh btw good joke about human rights and freedom of speech in ASIA of all places HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.

to volcom, thxs, atleast someone can read properly besides a few others in this forum. When it comes to badminton the MAS fans get riled up so easily, that it blinds them.

#15 XtC-604, Aug 14, 2008
  16. Woody

Woody Regular Member

Hear hear, well said XTC.

I complained a couple of days go on another thread that it had descended to a sucsession of personal insults. A moderator removed some 20 odd posts from the thread but unfortunately it carried on.

Moderators for goodness sake sort it out. Leave deleted posts in situ with the contents removed stating why they had been deleted.

I have only just come back to this forum in recent days but I'm afraid I won't be staying.

Good riddance you are probably saying.

#16 Woody, Aug 14, 2008
  17. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    thanks guys, some of these MAS fans really don't get what im saying.

18. UkPlayer

UkPlayer Regular Member

Academic
    This is a flame. Try to exercise some control over your anger :rolleyes:

19. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    huh, this is not a flame, i WAS flamed though

20. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    nobody is against free speech, that wasn't xtc-604's point. Problem is Boleh ranting and senseless repetitive promotion are considered brainless contents known as noise, and even .. spamming under the disguise of badminton discussion. I have made a comment about this before but i also respect the tolerance shown by the mods and l let them bear the burden of this task:D

Just an advice for some. As noted by a few here, this is an international forum. Not everyone here have visited your country or studied your country in school before. Therefore, your words and statements may reflect your country's culture, value and IQ to the rest of the world, rightly or wrongly.

I also like to say that the INA fans have been pretty good this year.

PS. I only read the first 3 posts before posting this. I may miss out something said by others

#20 cooler, Aug 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.