Need recommendation on shoes in deep red

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by YoonSoAh, Oct 20, 2019.

1. YoonSoAh

YoonSoAh Regular Member

Having a SHB01LTD in red which is great for my highschool year in 2016 til it lasts just a month ago, then a SHB65EX which I liked a lot except for the fact that it's in purple. Which doesnt match with my current racket of Mizuno JPX CX and Yonex AX88D, alongside Yonex Arc 11

Would need to plan something for my SHB65 replacement in red, preferably one that's not higher than my college student pocket of IDR 1,5M in reserve (around $100). Why must red? Bkoz red is my waifu's color, and red means 3 times faster than a normal Zaku xD

To note, am having a wide feet with slightly supinated gait, so usually I'd need to step up 1 size from what I usually used on my current runners (Mizuno Wave Rider 22 Wide) if it happens to be 3E, if it's 4E or for wide feet I'd get my normal size of 28cm. Would prefer something that's breathable + comfortable (since am a bit of a heavyweight), but with a bit of stability provided by either the sole insert or the outsole's design. Am a backliner, so take in minds that I do the heavy lifting of the offense most of the time.

Narrowed down to these options
    ●SHB65XWEX (IDR 1,38M)
    ●SHB65ZEX (the black/red version, IDR 1,45M)
    ●SHB Comfort Tour Wide (IDR 1,32M)
    ●Mizuno Wave Fang SS (IDR 1,5M)

Any recommendation? Btw I could only buy something online, since my current residence in Lampung su©ks hard for anything that's even decent for badminton footwear smhw, too much cheapass local brand that's not even decent for me smhw.

Thx in advance.

#1 YoonSoAh, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019