Need advice about Victor rackets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Joran, Mar 13, 2020.

?

What is the best choice?

1. Auraspeed 90k

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. Auraspeed 98k

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. Drivex 9x B

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Other racket

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Joran

Joran Regular Member

Hey all,

I am an advanced player that will engage a deal with victor soon. At the moment i use the Duora z-strike (3u) from yonex, but in the future I need to use a Victor racket. In the last 2 years of using the z-strike i noticed that i lacked some speed in kills and fast wrist smashes.

Ive watched all the rackets and have played with some but i just cant make my decision. I need a fast racket that i can use for both singles and doubles. I liked the Auraspeed 90k so far, but i still need to try the new 98k. But I am not sure about the power of these series.

The thruster series wasn't my cup of tea. any recommendations ?

2. Sainttoo

Sainttoo Regular Member

I dont know about 98k, but 90k is really great for singles and doubles. I enjoy every aspect of that racket, powerful and fast. I tried drivex 9x and it was slow and sold it, so definitely I dont recommend. I enjoy 90s and 90k, but 90s is very good for doubles, but for singles 90k is superior imo. 90k is no worse in doubles as well, it is just matter of choice. I don't see any other better choice from victor for now honestly.

3. Joran

Joran Regular Member

Great, thanks.

I think it will be the 90k, 90s seems a to be faster but weaker. Sounds more like a total doubles racket.
    I need to play both doubles and singles besides that i need to have a little more punch.
    ive heard nothing about the 98k so its to risky to just pick it.
    the Drive 9x seems to have a lot of negative feedback.

Thanks for your response!

Sainttoo likes this.
  4. Edison1234T

Edison1234T New Member

Hi I need some help choosing racket I'm using astrox77 3u now able to handle it. I planning to get auraspeed 90s 4u or 3u. I play mainly doubles but I would like a weight similar but not heavier than a77 3u that I'm using. I play some power smash and mostly reverse cuts and slices. I would like more control and easier shots

5. Budi

Budi Regular Member

what do you mean weight? The same 3U but head light vs head heavy will feel different.
    Your closer weight might be 90K 3U. The same 3U & abit head heavier.

6. Edison1234T

Edison1234T New Member

I have troubles using stiff racket like z force 2 4u version. Ik the auraspeed90is between medium flex to stiff. But I'm not sure if I get 3u I'm able to suit to the stiffness or getting 4u better

7. Edison1234T

Edison1234T New Member

A77 isint that headheavy so I feel that 90k would be much heavier in the head. I'm planning to try 90s first than move on to 90k