My right shoulder hurts. help?

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by 7slee0, Apr 23, 2009.

1. blindaim

blindaim Regular Member

now then you know.

2. 7slee0

7slee0 Regular Member

lol. your reply to this topic isn't what i asked or has a link to the repeated question... Please do not reply and waste my time as well as others.

Not said to start an argument or any offenses.

3. Bonoko

Bonoko New Member

business
    Try gentle stretching and range-of-motion exercises to help other muscles in the area. Strengthening all muscles can help make your shoulder muscles stronger. chiropractors in dunwoody ga

4. ASHKING

ASHKING New Member

business
    hi shoulder pain is common if u use too much arm for executing your shots..best way to control this is do some excercise try doing wall pushups..climb the wall using your hands upside down and once ur feet are up do the pushups .first day its pretty difficult may be 1 or 2 counts ..practice this daily and say good bye to any sort of shoulder pain..

5. neogenesus

neogenesus Regular Member

student
    Go see a doctor to help you find the problem. When your shoulder healed, train your shoulder with weight to strengthen the muscle and also use the right technique so that you are less prone to injury. I can't emphasize strength training enough for this sport, people seems to neglect strength training for badminton. Maybe because the racket is so slim and light and the birdie is made from feather that people underestimate the amount of pressure this sport gives to our body.