MP77 vs Ti7

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by amir, Apr 19, 2001.

1. amir

amir Guest

I was thinking of getting a new racket as an back up or maybe just to repalce my Ti8 if anyone could let me know which one of these two rackets would be better for doubles play or if there is any other rackets in the simalar price range please let me know

2. ari

ari Guest

to me,so far,ti-8 is a very good racket,i have mp77 too,it feels heavy,u got to have strong arm to use it .but i know there is 3U,mine is 2U.ti-8 is perfect for doubles,so far so good..mp77 is not as stiff as ti-8,if u plan to get mp-77 then consider mp-100,this one is very good..mp77 is flexible too.do u like stiff or flexible rackets.for ti7,it is head-light i heard.and it is definitely less powerful than ti-8..depends on where u are from,prices can be different too..

3. amir

amir Guest

well i've seen the mp100 and it is out of my price range at the moment right now,
    oh by the way i'm from the UK well i guess i like stiff rackets cause they are better for attack so i've heard and more flexable ones are for defence but i always get pushed to play defensively, are there any othere rackets you could recomend to me as i am quite an agressive player

thanks for the advice ari

4. ari

ari Guest

ti-10 is no doubt the most offensive rackets,in fact more than mp100,mp100 is balanced racket but the head is heavy so it is also good for smashing,but my arm ached after using it,but it does not matter,it is still very good. if it can build up my muscle,wow,the best of all rackets....i know mp100 is most expensive.ti-10 is very good too, ti-8 must be very good too,it is stated very stiff and choose 2U if u want a powerful racket.mp77 may not suit u best,quite flexible,i have not tried it out completely,having problem with the grip,gonna change it and try again..