Missing Racket @ MSAC

Discussion in 'CCC Badminton Club' started by IceLemon, Jan 6, 2010.

1. IceLemon

IceLemon Regular Member

On Wednesday I attended CCC's MSAC session, nearing the end of the session (around 11pm), I went to the toilet leaving my racket on the seats between court 1 and court 2, when I came back 60secs later the racket was not there. Just wondering if any1 took the racket by mistake or if any1 knows what has happened to the racket.

Racket Detail: Yonex Arc Saber 10, White grip, Yellow strings, the frame has some small scratches.

Ur response is much appreciated

2. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Let's hope that Nathan's racket can be recovered

It's such a shame that Nathan-N received this unpleasant experience on his first visit to CCC at MSAC. Hope that his expensive missing racket can be recovered.

Nathan came from CCC at Box Hill. There, we have the entire section (Section B) to ourselves. Non-CCCers do not get into our section.

Similarly at CCC at Waverley, non-CCCers do not get into our venue.

At CCC at MSAC, it can be said that the far corner-end courts are also restricted to CCCers only. Our belongings left there should be safe, because it is our base there.

Last night, Wednesday 06-Jan-2010, with so many players attending, we booked all available courts (8 of them) by the end of the night. There were still 4 courts used by non-CCCers. We need to be careful with our belongings if our things are left outside our CCC base.

If any CCCer happened to witness anyone picking up Nathan's racket, please report to me. I know some of the players using the other 4 courts.

Let's hope that Nathan's racket can be recovered.

Cheers... chris-ccc