Malaysia Open 07 Super Series Draws

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2007' started by ants, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Is the MO that prestigious?
    TH is delighted to meet LD in the first round because that's when he's got the most stamina. When he said,'I will enjoy my match with LD' ,it signals his confidence and that he will be even fresh enough to take LD out in 3 games.He indicated 'no target' but chances are his target is to humble LD further.
    TH will aim to do well because he wants to be among the top 8 for the year-end bigger money Masters.

2. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Agree with you on taking the bus even if you are a good driver. But what kind of bus are you taking? 6.5 hours? Usually can be done in 4.5 or 5 hours. Maybe it's the timing. I've heard 8am buses get caught in peak hour traffic all the way, the worst being the immigration checkpoints. Try the 11am timing or 12nn.Journey's a breeze all the way.You'll be in KL before 4 or 5pm.

3. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Yes, TH will have the energy because it is the 1st round for him. And I think if he carries his form from the Asian Games into this, he will be hard to beat.

But LD wants revenge and will try to wear TH down. This is going to be an extremely tiring game, and the winner may have to fight yet another long and big battle after that with K.Johansen who is at his mighty best (fitness & all).

After this tiring throughfare, either of them will end up facing.......yes, you know it....LCW ! As I see it, LCW needs to keep this in mind --- he would face some tired legs giving him a real edge to polish them off.

This is potentially going to be a good tournament for LCW. Don't waste it ! I am quietly thinking :rolleyes: this might end up K. Johannsen vs LCW perhaps.

4. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    I think you're right, the timing does make a difference.

I took a different coach the last time, "Nice" (versus Transtar now) and it reached KL in about 5 hrs with one major stop. It cost more as it was a double decker.

I've committed to Transtar for the outward trip but I need to get another bus company to take me home because Transtar departs KL at 7 pm, a bit too early to leave the Finals which could end later, but I hope not. A midnight bus will suit me fine as then I'll arrive Spore not too early nor too late for the office! Our KL friend Terry has been most helpful. :)

In any case, I haven't driven up KL for a long, long time now. The super highways maybe many times better than the old roads, but they could prove more dangerous as more drivers are tempted to speed. I hope our bus driver will be more careful and keep to his speed limit and not to doze off while driving at night. :D

5. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    yes, indra - taufik's best supporter..
    i agree wit you but not wit the word easily though....

6. sherlyn

sherlyn Regular Member

yay! KKK/TBH are into round 1 vs CCM/HTH tmr. AG no.1 vs KLO no.1 should be a very exciting match!:D but I only can watch the live score instead the live match :mad:

7. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya..I believe that they will have a tight match..Me too,only can watch in front of the computer...But its really hard to predict who will win coz they are just too familiar with each other..May the best pair win...

8. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    I wonder they still have that soft compassion for one another since the four of them were ex-partners. But I doubt it since KKK/TBH must be fuming mad that as AG no.1 they still have to qualify for the Main Draw. :D

9. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    The biggest match to start off 2007 :D :p I predict TH could defeat in straight sets or LD defeat TH in three sets ;) :) :D hehe :rolleyes:

10. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    NO NO NO...:D LD will defeat TH in straight games this time!:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.