Looking for Good Players....

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Gre8Deal, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Gre8Deal

Gre8Deal Regular Member

Self-employed
    I m looking for good females players between the age of 12 - 16 to train in singles & mixed doubles preferably stay in the west. Selected applicants will get free coaching by a qualified coach (by SBA) and will be sponsored for tournaments. Selected females players will sponsored in terms of equipments and accessories. If they show potential, they will also recieve monthly training and tournaments allowances. However, terms and conditions apply. Please leave me a pm or reply thru this page. A free trial will be arrange for you to see if you are our rite candidate or should you require more coaching.

P.s I m also looking for good youth players to be selected as training/sparring partners in the west too.

Fred

2. yadi_susan

yadi_susan Regular Member

Hi Gre8Deal,

My friend from indonesia. Her name: Yuan Kartika. But She is 18 years old (ext pelatnas). I think in February, her mother will bring Yuan to SBA for testing.

For Spariing partner that you needed, Is it sparring partner for female or male?

3. subkhan

subkhan New Member

Hi Fred, I have to let you know about this person.He's my friend from Indonesia. His name is Subkhan. He's very talented in badminton, ggood personality, nice and strong motivated person. But he's 23 already. He just dont have a chance in Indonesia. He really wanna play for Singapore ( SBA). In February He has a plan to visit singapore. So, is he still has a chance? So what is he suppose to do?:rolleyes:
    I'd be glad if u would to help him to develope his ability.

Thanks a bunch!
    :) Mirza

4. Gre8Deal

Gre8Deal Regular Member

Self-employed

1st of all, let me calrify, i m in no way related to SBA and will try not to do so. As for playing for SBA, its like climbing mount everest. I am just a man who likes to see a few players blossom under my care. This players will be paid full time and will recieve all sorts of incentives and bonus if they perform well. I just wanna sepnd some $$ to see if i can do it thats all. With regards to your fren, if he can beat Ronald Susilo, i m sure he stand a good chance. If not i suggest he looks elsewhere. Its the same for the girls, If you cannot beat SBA's chinese import, you can forget about it too.

5. Iwan

Iwan Regular Member

Hi Fred, great to know that you have such a passion for the future of our sport :) Thanks for your contribution and may I just add in that beside sponsoring them, please do take very good care of them in terms of their motivation level. Motivation really helps boost people's determination to pursue greater levels and perseverance to go through the tough journey. That said, I wish you the best of luck with your team of players ;)

6. extremeroxr

extremeroxr Regular Member

extreme supporter.
    sponsor

Whoa,

Great stuff man. All da best to you! You can approach some coaches to see if they are keen to give you some players.

Where and when do you normally play?
    rgds:D

7. extremeroxr

extremeroxr Regular Member

extreme supporter.
    west

BTW,
    I do play in west boon lay cc 1pm. Sometimes I see some students training under a big belly guy. Some are good potentials. Are you aware of the kids there? I believe you shd know them already.:D
    rgds

8. subkhan

subkhan New Member

Hi Fred, 1st of all i'd like to say thanks for your response. Your clarification is good enough for me. We are realize and really understand how hard it is. But if u dont mind, would you please give us ur address or phone number? just in case, we can meet in Singapore or everywhere. Hopefully, we can meet n subkhan can show u his performance. Thanks b4.

Regards,
    Mirza

9. techno159

techno159 Regular Member

student
    hie..i'm 17 this year and hav great passion for badminton..although i'm not trained by professionals, bt i'm quite gd as i was told by those who hav seen me play...i stay in choa chu kang ani i hope to be trained by someone...thanks :cool:

10. unohearts2002

unohearts2002 Regular Member

student
    hi i'm 16 and hope someone will train me too.. i'm currently in Nan hua high school badminton sec 3.. hope to improve more