Looking for additional Pro Kennex Extreme Speed rackets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by sleepdeprived, Mar 17, 2023.

1. sleepdeprived

sleepdeprived Regular Member

Around 2018-2020, Pro Kennex had a racket called the "Extreme Speed". Not to be confused with the "Kinetic Extreme Speed"; that's a different series. I managed to pick one up roughly three years ago and it has definitely become my go-to. It's mildly head-light and extra stiff. I have since scoured the internet looking for more. And it appears this model isn't produced any longer. I've also written Pro Kennex several times to no answer.

I managed to find one more from the original seller (based in Southern California), and found two more from Taiwan. I've cleaned them out of their stock. But I can't help but think there's a few sitting in a shop somewhere.

I know this is a quirky and obscure request. But it's rare to find a racket that I click with. If I manage to get my hands on a couple more, I'm set for life. So if you come across this model, please inform me where and how to contact them.

thanks,

ProKennexExtremeSpeed.jpg
    ProKennexExtremeSpeed2.jpg

2. ubootsg

ubootsg Regular Member

semi-retired
    Congrats on being able to find a few more of the racket. It’s not often that one finds a racket that ‘clicks’ with you…like an extension of yourself. I’ve a few ProKennex myself but these are somewhat vintage models from the mid to late 80s. They’re part of my vintage collection.

3. sleepdeprived

sleepdeprived Regular Member

That's exactly right. I've tried a boatload of rackets, and none gives the level of feel, while being pretty decent all-round. It's a shame ProKennex isn't as big in the game in recent years. But I suppose whatever rackets we find as "the one", they always go out of production and get replaced by a newer model, regardless of manufacturer. I would still love to get my hands on another couple as backups if I can.