Lining G-Force Power 1800 i / 1900 i, lining turbo x 50 II, lining turbo x 70 II

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by badmintony, Sep 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

Anyone tried or heard any of these? I believe they're some mid and low end li-ning rackets, but what are your thoughts on these if ever you've tried anyone of them?

2. badmintony

No one has used any of these before???

3. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

People in here tend to use high-end rackets. I used to use mid-tier rackets as I found them working fine. But since I joined here, I start looking at high-end rackets as well :D:D

4. red_enigma

red_enigma Regular Member

I think these mid and low end rackets will suit the average player just fine. I have a mid range li-ning racket as well and i like the feel of it.

5. badmintony

Well actually I just tried it last night, even using the factory string that it was strung with and I would say that I was mighty impressed by it. For me I find it with a nice solid feel that's really a joy to use. I'm gonna try and string it with a li-ning 1 and I'll see what this can do to the racket.

6. red_enigma

Which racket is that?

7. badmintony

Oh sorry. It's the G-force power 1800. I bought it for just USD 50, on a 20% sale.

8. red_enigma

Mid range rackets are solid nowadays.

I bought a Li-ning Flame Aeroflo 2004 (Olympics series) on sale about 2-3 months ago. Got it at around 32 USD. Its a nice 4U aerodynamic racket strung now at 26lbs using a .65 carlton string.

badmintony likes this.
  9. red_enigma

So how did the testing go?

10. badmintony

Mighty impressive AFAIC. I had it re-strung with BG66F at 25 lbs, spent some hours playing with it and so far, overall I was very happy using it and very impressed by how much it gave out more in terms of power and control. I don't have a very strong arm for some really explosive smashes but the power that I managed to generate from it I would dare say really surprised me, something more than the usual. It must be the nice balance between the head weight and its medium flex shaft, plus probably its other features like the aerotec beam, etc. I wouldn't say it's comparable to some high-end rackets in every department, but for it's price, it is way more than worth it. Maybe the racket simply has the right feel for me regardless of what design they employed on it. Somehow, I feel that I enjoy using it more than my 4U JS12, even when I first tested the Li-ning with a factory string. When I first handled and dry swung it at the store without looking at the specs, I got the impression that it was kind of head heavy for me for doubles. But I got a good impression of its somewhat solid feel that I decided to buy and try it and I've added this already as one more of my go to rackets:)

red_enigma likes this.
  11. red_enigma

That's great then. Hopefully we can see more mid range rackets being discussed in the forums.