Li yong Bo and china team

Discussion in 'World Championships 2006' started by taufik23, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taufik23

taufik23 Regular Member

After so many uncertain circumstances in this world champion, I can cleary see how the china coach act egocentricity and dirty tactic he used!I agreed that china team players is full of confidence and spirit, but because of this they can simply look down on other Asian or western players? Although Li Yong Bo always would said " hey..I saw a quite improvement of other country players, it's a good sign of badminton..but I know that it just a kidding only, he intention was China Team MUST WIN in each tournment and world, asian sport and Olympic, China will no giving any chances to other people. As this kind of attitude problem ( mouth and heart is totally different ). What can expect of his players? Almost they are ego! Especially those players" Li dan, Fu/chai, Bao ( just seen what u complain to umpire when LCW complain about the judge, just like a small boy look for his mother
    because toy is taking by someone)...

And Za ning, don't your guys think she is too old of playing??? Still want to stick with the court? and isn't she is so poor need to gain the badminton open CASH prize to survive? Give other china team chances..how many years you want to play? 50 or 60 years old?

xxx

LCW and LHI thrown their rackers when playing the game, I can said is cool temper people also can do like this, it's enough already! Poor line judge and Coach shouting outside become an major factors in there. We're human,we're no machine...sometime is always loss concerntration when something like this happen. China coach is saying bad word, very disappointed with his attitude...From the tv, we all people see his face..Don't u think u want to throw something on his face??

Unfortunely, till now nobody can challeges china...very pity condition and can't foresee any improvement from other country? LCW, taufik , Peter, LHI , luluk alven, Chong TF/ Lee WW,....still can't afford to perform the good show to audience...Is really sadness..But I believe and I hope someday, other country player can go for top and no always china player is the FINAL anymore...DOn't give up and have a good prepare for next is only message I can pass to them!

No perfect player, but hopefully china people can respect other country players as well. I believe Nobody can win forever and standing in the court....especially china..

Let badminton more wonderful without china player in final...boring only..

For other players...and no china audience ..

2. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

I dont mind having them winning all the time IF the game is fair and clean. But the way LYB using tactics like provoking other players, cursing the judge and even telling his own players to give up matches to other teammates in order to secure the next win, these is too much.

3. Bresis

Bresis Regular Member

i don't think it's fair for u to say such things about Zhang ning..it takes a lot of hard work and commitment to continue training n playing at her age..is she to blame dat other WS cannot win against her?

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    do i smell sour grapes?

5. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya...don't say ZN like that..She is definitely the first class player...

6. GoodBad

GoodBad Regular Member

Two words to sum up your post: Sour Grapes

7. Ai Mei

Ai Mei Regular Member

Student in a High School
    why did u so mad about chinese players???
    did u know when Indonesia Open, Bao cheated by the linesman too...and Taufik won????
    i saw it myself..............i was so sad about it but i have to accept it cause bao did the same thing ^^ i think he was more sad than me.......
    so t
    Chinese players are talented ^^ especially Bao hihihi they worked hard and try their best.....they have so many special training which is very hard so no doubt if they can win each tournaments

8. z3048018

z3048018 Regular Member

9. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ha..ha ..you are so cute...

10. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    Yeah! She is rld no.1!!!

#10 Baderz_Jas, Sep 23, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2006
  11. cindie

cindie Regular Member

Funny thread! This is your first post.. and this is what you wrote.. :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

12. yingcheng

yingcheng Regular Member

hey...u can say LYB using dirty tactic & his attitude is not gd..but pls dun blame our players, esp. BAO & ZhangNing!!!

13. andi_yh

andi_yh Regular Member

We can't blame that China rules this sports as they have so many people and very hard and dicipline training, they are BETTER than other countries, but it's not good for the sports if it's still like this for a long time, does Li Yong Bo know this?
    It's happen to in Table Tennis, and i think it even worse in TT, badminton is more competitive than TT and the prize money is still bigger than TT

14. cesc fabrigas

cesc fabrigas Regular Member

actually lindan n chen hong more egois compare with bao.ah mei r rite when indonesia open bao got bad lines judge call at crucial point 2nd set(18-18) n taufik win it

15. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

if we dont like LYB, just ask our player to train hard to kick their ***, ... hehehe but dont blame players that already work hard to become champion ...

16. woodenRacket

woodenRacket Regular Member

15 or 20 years ago, when INA dominated in bandminton and took home almost every titles, did any single person from your country ever advocated giving some championship away for free, in order "for the good of sport"? :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

17. Malaysianfan

Malaysianfan Regular Member

Well, it is not fair to the players. I admire Zhang Ning very much. She works hard. She is a great player and a very humble person.

18. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

LYB just like Sir Alex Ferguson ...

19. dranmo

dranmo Regular Member

Sales
    there shouldnt be an age limit to any player if she still able to play well. i believe those who have played against zhang ning agress that she plays well and smart. she keeps playing because she is a badminton player. i believe your comments regarding zhang ning is totally unfair. i am sure hope you would think twice before you say such thing ever again.

20. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    excellent attitude. that's the right attitude to take.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.