Li-Ning N9II 3U

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Morgan.koens, Feb 25, 2017.

1. pierreyj

pierreyj Regular Member

Badminton without a devastating smash is no fun :D

2. eiji

eiji Regular Member

Welcome to the world of Li-Ning, where choosing racket is simple. No need for weight and flex concerns once you like a certain model.

3. adrianh

adrianh Regular Member

Finally got my second n9ii!

Attached Files:

4. Thehoilord

Thehoilord Regular Member

I always frontnet player am good at front but I have many chance to stay at back and I can do smash very well,So n9ii is suitable for me? . Is it good at defense?
    *my racquet is lining x1

5. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    Xiphos X1?

6. Thehoilord

Thehoilord Regular Member

YES

7. Freshie

Freshie Regular Member

Student
    As of today, I've officially joined the 'dark side'!! :p:D Been following this thread for quite some time now and reading the posts here did influence me (a lot actually..) to go and pull the trigger on this. Strung with BG80 @25lbs, I can't wait to test this out in tomorrow's session.

Attached Files:

8. karas

karas New Member

mop lantai
    The poison is so strong here.
    I love my Kason F9 (Fu hei feng edition) and so far it is the best racket that i have compare to victor JS10, Js12, Bs12, Yonex VZF2 and Vt80
    Should i buy N9ii to replace my F9?. Does the character of N9ii better than Kason f9?..

9. Konquerian

Konquerian Regular Member

Welcome to the Dark Side!

10. Konquerian

I would say the f9 is more similar to n7ii than to n9ii. At least head heavy, f9 and n7ii, both have BP around 295mm. The n9ii is slightly more head heavy at 298mm. N7ii has a slightly faster swing speed, and fast swing is what categorized the f9, as well, in the speed series. Flex wise, they are all pretty similar.

The racquets you listed, I have tried them all, and I feel the n9ii is better in my hand than all of them. I dropped 100+ hours on my n9ii, and I just kept coming back to it after I tried rotating to my other racquets.

No one can really tell you whether you should buy the n9ii to replace your f9 or not. Buying a racquet is really personal, and it depends a lot on whether it feels good in your hand and with your swing.

If you can try out a n9ii at the store, I would suggest to do just that, and then see how you like it. If that is not an option, then it will be up to your judgement whether it is really time to replace your f9 or not. The n9ii is really an awesome racquet. And if one can adapt to using it, it will serve them well. BTW, FHF is currently using the n9ii now, so no more f9 for him (if that's any indication at all).

11. ericcyh77

ericcyh77 New Member

Been using N9ii about 1 month time with (about 30 hours) and I feel this racket really great. I get it strung at 28LBS using Yonex Nanogy 98. It really show up the power very very well. I come from BS12 and I can feel it can generate more power on smash. On speed, it does perform really well too. Li-Ning and Victor can say is totally different type of racket. Both got it's good actually. Victor BS12 is consider "everyone can use" racket as it is very easy to get use on due to the light and flex shaft.

Overall Li-Ning racket quality look solid if compare to other brand racket. Li-Ning selling price is not cheap but you get what you pay for. I can say the overall design, material use, paint job is really tip top. The only Li-Ning need is a strong marketing team to support more country other than just Asia only. Have think to get another color of N9ii soon (probably chameloen) since this racket is so powerful and can keep inside my bag as spare. The chameleon color look weird from the start but you will feel it look good after a while especially the blend of purple and green. Match it with a lime color grip and Yonex Aerobite Green/White string should be perfect match.

I really love this racket. =)

20170918_100948093_iOS.jpg

20170918_101131295_iOS.jpg

20170918_100914330_iOS.jpg

20170918_100958179_iOS.jpg

20170918_101107501_iOS.jpg

#491 ericcyh77, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    sp00k likes this.
  12. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

Ok, so you too obviously have been poisoned by Konquerian:D

But I do agree with you 100% that this understated gem is truly tip top:D

I've been quite in agony whether to get the chameleon color or the tontowi ahmad orange & black.
    I'm mentally beating myself black & blue:(

13. ericcyh77

ericcyh77 New Member

I suggest you get the black/blue/pink first before it discontinue. As i know a lot of place no stock at the moment and some dealer not going to re-stock. After just go for chameleon and so on as collection or spare racket. Signature series i am not so interested due to why i need their signature since they are not my idol (personal preference). I like N9ii is not because of the player, just because the racket look nice and suit my playing style.

14. badmintony

Thanks for the advice but I actually have that one already since about a month ago that's why I can confirm your good feedbacks on it.:)
    My dilemma is for a back up cum collection one.

15. ericcyh77

ericcyh77 New Member

Haha...so is depends on you which u like. If you like the signature series just go for it. If me, I will go for chameleon first (If me la...)
    Now have FHF signature series also

16. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

I also got poisoned by Konquerian and now have 2 N9ii :D

While personally my fav one is the black/pink, I chose Tontowi edition black/orange as my second one since I quite like him (not really a fan though, it's okay), it is a limited edition, and also because I think the color itself is also good. More of the neutral version of the black/pink one.

Konquerian and ericcyh77 like this.
  17. Konquerian

Hahaha lol, the Dark Side doesn't poison people. We only seduce those in needs .

ericcyh77 and badmintony like this.
  18. Konquerian

Hahaha, I can't help it if you were seduced by the Dark Side . I can't help it that it (n9ii) feels so good either.

BTW, i, too, like the n9ii limited orange black version, and I had mine restrung with zymax 66 fire power @ 26lbs.

The Dark Side has never been this good !

ericcyh77 likes this.
  19. badmintony

Darthminton confirms...
    darthminton.jpg

#499 badmintony, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  20. eiji

eiji Regular Member

nice photoshop