Li-Ning N9ii 3U or Astrox 77 4U for aggressiveness in doubles

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Chathura, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Chathura

Chathura Regular Member

Out of N9ii and AX77 what is more powerful for smashing in doubles

2. Chathura

Chathura Regular Member

Can someone pls compare AX 77 4u vs N9ii 3U

3. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Both is the best for smashing, so does all other racket regardless high end or low end. The right question would be which racket that have the highest sync rate with you. I mean shaft flex that run well with your swing speed, weight that fit well with your physical muscle, & string tension that can transfer your power perfectly. All that only you can tell & finding perfect racket is a very long journey of trying so many different racket.

It sound complicated right:p.
    Here a simple one.
    I use heavy hammer racket, i mean 3U & head heavy racket. I can make a hole on court (not literally:p) with my Super Thunderous Crushing Smash. But when im using my friend head light racket, my smash turn into fly swatter.
    Other hand my friend can also unleash lightning speed smash using his head light racket. Opposite of me he really struggle when smasing with my hammer racket.
    My physical characteristic is great strength but low swing speed. Other hand my friend is low strength but high swing speed. So depend on each other physical characteristic, the result would be different from one to other.

Still... The best way is for you to try it yourself. If its not possible, then i suggest you to try different racket that belong to your friend. Have a test for as many racket as possible. Well, it wont be N9 or AX77 but knowing many different racket characteristing will give you some insight about which type of racket that work for you. After that it would be easier for you to choose, tho wont be 100% but at least close to it.