learning grounds(advanced)

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Anil Kishore, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Anil Kishore

Anil Kishore Regular Member

does anyone knows any professional coaches in singapore.:confused:
    preference-who have played in the international arena:p
    who can provide advanced level coaching:mad:

2. JBKokKeong

JBKokKeong Regular Member

How much are you willing to pay for the fees?

3. Anil Kishore

am frm india!!!!!!!!!!!!

am extreamly happy that JBKokKeong replied.first of all ithank u for replying.
    About the fees-first i would like to know about the coach,duration(prefering 3 months),were its situvated in singapore,only after knowing all thse i can tell u how much am willing to pay

4. JBKokKeong

JBKokKeong Regular Member

Individual coaching is very expensive here in singapore. Expect to pay around $500-$800 a mth for top notch coaches who had international experience. If you are trying to learn from basics you can learn from a lot of local players around for free. If you currently playing on the IBF circuit, then if you can afford, just ask SBA for help. They will help you. You might want to approach Chinese coaches at Tampines Sports Hall for quotation. Even local coaching programs, (those run by me for example cost about 100-200 a months for small group coaching and with experienced coaches)

Malaysia has a professional school run by the Sidek Brothers. Nusa Mashuri. You might want to try and find out more about this Academy in KL.

Lastly, i wish you best of luck.

5. Anil Kishore

hi

thanx for the reply.
    Am already a badminton player and i fell like with a bit of professional coaching i feel like i can make a mark on international arena.That's why am prefering coaches who had played in international events.And about the coaching amt u mean 500 to 800 singapore dollars.and am interested.so could u just pass on more information about the coach.as am frm india i dont have any links.and about how to contact SBA.thanx