LCW whitewashed Taufik

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Indonesia Open 2009' started by bananakid, Jun 21, 2009.

1. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    TH can't win it himself and now u needed lcw as a sidekick for your skit.

ya, TH forfeited 2009 IO title because of LD. lol
    No wonder TH lost to chen long too coz LD wasn't therre either lol.
    Oh, didn't chen long beat lcw before as well? lol

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    when TH can lose to Joachim P. and chen long(baby LD), the LD-TH rivalry ended. It would be a chance hope if TH encounter LD in competition. I do understand how u longs for those good old days.

3. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    George, don't pretend lah! Simple question give simple answer lah!

When was the last bet that the almost 'invisible' X Ball (until now when LCW starts winning) lost to me and Oldhand? Of course there were many before this. :cool::D

R u sure you can drink mugs of beer? :rolleyes:

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

I think u had answered the question provided by you as well,uncle loh:(
    what do you think? or 1 mug of iced lemon tea?:rolleyes::D

5. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Dont change the subject. The bet is with you - if you don't want to bet then it is ok with me.:D

Oldhand can claim anytime he is in KL or when I am in Singapore. And I will buy him Lemon juice for as much as he can drink.:)

6. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    The subject is the same and it concerns bets with you X Ball. Have you honoured all your previous losses be they satays, beers or lemon juices?

If you haven't then it is pointless to continue to bet with you! :rolleyes:

7. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I think from memory I am owed a lot by several Indonesians. I squared with Alpha. I owe you and Oldham some lemon juice but it is because I was not able to get to Singapore and look you guys up. Any time in the future if I go or you come I will fill you up with lemon juice till you bloat, ok ?:D So don't be sarcastic.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't think you want that S$50 wine bet with me.:D

8. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

OTB, don't insult my taste of good wine please.:D I have been drinking wine for a long time - from rice wine, which I hate, to quality wines like the Penfold GRANGE.

As for LCW, the guy is a late bloomer. At the rate he is going, he might want to give it up as soon Maslow's Law kicks in. We know it is all about money and desire. Soon as he gets all that, his interest might change. So I am betting on him now before he decides enough is enough.:)

9. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    I like wine too, red one though. I was in Mexico in an all-inclusive and the waiter brought wine to fill my glass. I keep asking to fill my glass, until I told him why even bother coming back and forth, just leave the whole damn bottle on our table and I happily drank them all...by myself. But the wine is cheap and what the heck, I am not driving, might as well get stoned:D:p
    I agree LCW is a late bloomer and I say, LCW keeps playing hard and participate in as much tourney as possible is to win if he can and earn as much as he can while he is still in the game and has a chance to win. Much like a squirrel collecting all the nuts he can in the fall and hibernate in the winter, what the squirrel collects is what it gets, the squirrel wife complain no more:p:D. After all, pro baddy is a business and career, life as a pro player is short and to remain at the top (1,2), even shorter, with rivals and fans (BCers too:D:p) everready to kick your butts. LCW is lucky to play at a time when BAM is so generous with rewarding baddy achievements. Just think of Ng Boon Bee, Punch, Tan Aik Huang, wrong time to play baddy. So, ready set and go...play lots (esp when LD not playing, thank you very much) and gets $$$, championship, Datukship, WMC, bimmer, houses, business, etc...not bad for a high school dropout:D:p;)