LazyBuddy

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by LazyBuddy, Nov 24, 2003.

1. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, somehow, I think it's kinda hard to just "forget about her" as We play in the same club twice a week. ;) Of course, I won't try to bother her, but there's no way I can just whip out my memory like this.

Maybe meeting another girl can help... :D

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Maybe god played another cruel joke on me, as I was carefully moving via my plan, I suddenly found out there's no more time left. :eek:

To me, I guess I have nothing to lose, but just tell her the truth. At least, give a "flash" before the time to say goodbye. :rolleyes:

3. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    I don't think you need to wipe out your memory. I would suggest that you don't worry about it and just enjoy her company as a friend (sometimes easier said than done) and let her know that you appreciate her as a friend and that you are there for her as a friend but if and when she's ready and you are ready, then give it a shot.

I know, I know. Easier said than done but I think based on what you are saying, she appreciates your honesty but is not ready yet. I think, based on what you indicted ("out of time"), that someone else is probably looking at doing the same too so don't lose heart.

With my wife, we didn't started dating right away until a number of outings as friends and found that we have quite a lot of things in common and that we share similar ideals and just plain enjoys each other's company.

4. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Ahhhh, why waste time? Just konk her on the head with your club, and drag her back to your cave. Feed her mastadon meat. The redefine your evolution into pure badminton players.

You got heart, Lazybuddy ... taping up court lines and dedication to badminton shows that you have passion for what you like, and work hard for what you like. A life-partner should be able to recognize that quality in you and choose to share it with you. In the end, that's what matters.

-dave

5. SchrodingerCat

SchrodingerCat New Member

looking for one
    Vancover women

LB, just visit Vancouver again , and meet some badminton girls here. The problem in NY is that players spending too much time in taping and little time for interacting. :)

6. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I think i will try to enjoy the friendship as much as possible. However, "take another shot" seems out of reach due to some "special reasons". (No, it's not me just simply give up)

Hopefully, I will enjoy the time with her around. :)

7. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Thnx a lot. I never thought I could be that good??? :p However, I do hope girls can discover my "insider value" (hope not on the neg. side), if they can bypass my round face and oversized body :D

8. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Lol... How come I never thought about this.

If Kwun is planning another trip in the very near future, I will try to meet him up in VAN, and enjoy another "torture session". :)

9. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    It's been almost 3 years since my last story. Just like to share a bit recent stories with my buddies within this big family.

As some of your guys might already known, I am in a stage of "semi retirement" regarding badminton. Kinda taking a long break from my usual $25+ hrs/week life, due to workload, injuries and "other" reasons. ;) However, I still enjoy the game whenever I can, and keep touch with the local community, even though, some of them were wondering "where is the crazy kid these days..." :p

One thing I found during my break is, I think my mentality toward this game changed significantly. Back then, I was too much into the competition itself. Therefore, I might stress out myself even prior to a match (i.e. tournament situation). Of course, I did enjoyed most of the games, and improve myself, but I found out after a long day of playing, my mind gives up even before my body. Now days, I play with a much more relaxed attitude. Having fun, social and exercise become more important than how much better I can go, or how many games I can win. If I get invited into a competitive game, I can perform without over worry about all the crap, but just focus and enjoy the "torture sessions". :p

Well, enough said. I guess I finally realized how to "used the game for myself" rather than "work to death for the game". ;) Of course, due to lackness of participation, skill standard dropped quite a bit, while belly size... :cool: