L'am community club help!

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by john., Dec 25, 2001.

1. john.

john. Guest

I need to use someones name as my referal! Last time i went there... they looked at me as if i were a killer, and was questioning me like crazy! Also they weren't nice at all... not welcoming or pleasing...

Anywayz for the next time around ... could someone please lend me their name as a referal?

2. Wilson

Wilson Guest

LOL you too?
    That happen to me before they kept on asking me and a friend questions, feels like a cop investagation. If you want i know some other places that play saturday morning if you would like to play with me and some friends i'll be glad to take you there.

3. Creative

Creative Guest

When did you go john? If you went Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings then you should not get that treatment. Must be the $10.00/hour rent a court program that the board has setup.

4. john.

john. Guest

Wilson : It'd be great if you could bring me to some other places, however I'm not too skilled at badminton... you can get me through my e-mail address : cjon@home.com

Creative : I went on the 22nd of december... I got there at about 8:30pm, and stayed till 10:00, and they charged me 5 bucks!

5. Creative

Creative Guest

john, that is the right price. On Saturdays that is the price. Saturdays only runs 3 hours so you better play more. :) On Sundays, it is $5 also. Advantage is it goes till 2:00pm from 8:00am in the morning. Admission for badminton is not cheap anymore since the board raised all the prices and everyone follwed with the increase.