Korea Open Semi-finals Day

Discussion in 'Korea Open 2005' started by hcyong, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Alias

Alias New Member

Jens Eriksen plays two finals?!
    Quite an achievement!!!

And I think Gade will win the MS, in 3 sets...

2. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

Hongyan Lost .... :crying: :crying:
    i really thought this time she could win a big titles, but once again she has been stoped .. 11-8 11-8, loose for a few points =//
    i really really like wang chen but hongyan deserved this title, apart of being a great player she's actually an extremely nice girl ... humm maybe next time :)
    so now :

GO GO GO WANG CHHEEEEN !!! :rolleyes: :p

3. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

I wish peter will win this title, he worked so hard these past year for make a come back at the highest level, he didn't won any big title since 2 or 3 years .. so maybe he will be able tomorow to take his chance =))

4. event

event Regular Member

Pi Hongyan was behind throughout almost the entire match. She looked very outclassed. Her normally amazing court movement was absent and she was beaten on a lot of drops from Wang Chen. She benefitted from several clears that Wang put out at the back and I'd say that made the score look less one-sided than the game seemed. I, too, wanted her to make the final but I am still glad that Jun Jae-youn took the title. I am so tired of the second three (Wang, Pi, or Mia Audina) taking any title that Zhou, Zhang, and Gong leave up for grabs and Jun needs to take those chances where she can get them.