KLRC New Zealand Open 2008 - Pictures

Discussion in 'China Open (1) / Macau Open / New Zealand Open 200' started by noluckjim, Nov 12, 2008.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Off topic-Possible..^^

..i'm guessing the no. members from NZ is less than 1% of the overall total members. But my hunch says, the BC traffic from NZ is in the top 10.;)

2. ae86trueno

ae86trueno Regular Member

You welcome ctjcad. This actually my third time to take photo at Badminton so still have to learn alot. noluckjim give me quite a number of point to look for. Will try to take more in future :) Wow.. top 10 :O thats either good or bad :D we should spend more time in court :D :D

3. adelina76

adelina76 Regular Member

Solicitor

Ae86trueno, I actually think in my humble opinion that your action photos are some of the best I've seen for the 2008 NZ Open. I've done reporting for IBF for the 2006 Commonwealth Games and see a lot and I mean a lot of photos and the ones you take of the players doing jumping smashes almost look professionally done! See, one of the hardest thing to do is to capture the player in the best pose for the smash but to also include the shuttle in your shot. Not many people achieve that in their action photography, so well done! Keep it up!

Ctjcad, yes, I'm a kiwi, or rather a chiwi and still living in NZ, middle earth and God's paradise on this planet :p:D

4. ae86trueno

Hi Adelina76, thank you :) well I'm still learning and need more practice. Some of the shoot over exposed >.< but I find it quite interesting shooting Badminton (normally I like landscape and nature). Thanks for the pointer :)

5. Joe P

Joe P Regular Member

Software Developer / Electronics Engineering
    Thanks for the awesome photos guys! Ae86trueno, if you are going to organise a game, please do let me know. Getting a bit rusty too and watching all these guys play just boosts my adrenaline levels! :D

Joe P.

6. ae86trueno

Hi Joe, glad to hear that :) well unfortunately from tomorrow to next week Friday I'm rostered standby again :( so I have to be "good boy" stay at home >.< but will let you know of any game.
    Andre going back to Indo tomorrow for holiday. T.T less player.

7. kinoko

kinoko Regular Member

say hi to peps in ibnz and mubc then =D....

hi joe.. guess i havent been playing much ya?... ya ol betta get ready when i visit yo... sen still in nz?... to bad we didnt get to play last time yah..

8. Joe P

Joe P Regular Member

yup he's still around... but the friday night group has dissolved so haven't seen him a long while. I'm ready to take you on anytime mate, see you when you're next here. :)

Joe P.

9. ae86trueno

Yeah, I stopped the Friday night.. kinda hard to maintain and the number of players is unpredictable, kinda sad though :( I remember I start that Friday night group about 10 years ago :(
    I thought Sen is in Australia?

10. Joe P

Joe P Regular Member

maybe he is... just saw his car the other day and just assumed that was him :eek: