It is a challenge but I am ready to make some changes

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by chili, Mar 1, 2015.

1. chili

chili Regular Member

marketing
    KUALA LUMPUR: Denmark’s Morten Frost says that Malaysia’s badminton has “slipped behind” but he has the confidence to put it back on the right track.
    On Monday, he reported for duty as the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) technical director at Stadium Juara in Bukit Kiara - to mark his return to the national badminton scene after 16 years.
    He was with Malaysia as the national coaching director from 1996-1999.
    He met up with the players and coaches and gave them the assurances that he would do his best to guide them.

“The depth and the quality in Malaysian badminton were better 20 years ago. I admit that Malaysia have slipped behind,” said Morten, who hoped to take some time to review the current state of affairs in badminton.
    “It is a challenge but I am ready to make some changes. Malaysia have the talents. I have seen it before. I need some time to assess and review everything before getting down to work.”
    He has been given the full authority to handle the national team. He will also look into the junior programme at the Bukit Jalil Sports School (BJSS) and go down to the lower level to identify talents at the states.

2. amleto

amleto Regular Member

good copy/paste. do you any thoughts of your own? Or are you just a manual rss? :)