IsoTiSP vs. Ti10

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by david, Apr 26, 2001.

1. david

david Guest

I've been using both racquets for quite some time and I have to say that even though Ti10 is stiffer than IsoTiSP SX,
    I can swing better with TiSP and have more control with it.

As a result, my smash and drops are also better with IsoTiSP SX.
    After using Ti10 for a while my arms got tired really fast, while the IsoTiSP is not that head heavy compared to Ti10 but can generate as much power as Ti10.

That's my opinion.

2. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    If you are talking about 2U Ti-10 vs TiSP SX, it is probably due to the weight difference.

I've a Ti-10 2U CN and I've tried my friend's Ti-10 which is a 3U version - the difference is quite significant in my opinion. Personally I think the 3U version is more suitable to me, as I can swing it faster and my arm feel less tired.

3. ari

ari Guest

anyone can give more comprehensive comment about these those rackets,i think iso900 has exactly same frame design as ti10,except that it does not have muscles,if both are in 3U,which is better in terms of power and heaviness,is tiSP good,of all top yonex rackets,which number would u rank it compared to mp100,ti10,,is SR better?thanks for all replies