In a dilema

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Taijis, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Taijis

Taijis Regular Member

Hey just recently the strings on my racquet has been broken due to a double spiking accident. Im looking to get it restrung, but Im not sure what strings to get for it since I bought it online pre-strung with Genji 21G Fiber string.
    This is the racquet I bought, in yellow

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/ebadminton/hiflexshaf.html

These strings were titanium coated I believe because the strings are gray/silver. Im thining of getting Yonex BG 80 strings or Yonex BG 70 Pro strings, can anyone tell me if they think this is a good choice or not? or even reccomend me something else?

This racquet is awesome, light weight, flex shaft, very power and lots of control when I need it for drops and sideways drops thats why i really want to get this restrung. Ive played with yonex racquets and Genji/Futobaya seems so mcuh better IMO but yeah.. could someone help me?

I was debating whether to buy myself a stringing kit, but i have noidea how to string, would anyone say stringing is easy?

Thanks in advance

2. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Stringing is not easy. BG70-Pro is a good choice. Enjoy badminton. :D

-dave

3. charzord

charzord Regular Member

Student
    Takes about 3 hours to learn + string your first racket. Or thats how logn it took for me with a klippermate manual :p

4. Taijis

Taijis Regular Member

can you string wiht just a klippermatE? or do you actually need one of those machinese?