Hundred

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Kwarevo, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Kwarevo

Kwarevo Regular Member

Hundred is new brand from sunlight sports.
    Sunlight sports in SEA is Li Ning distributor.
    Their racket price list is currently below 40 usd.
    Anyone already try these rackets?
    For low budget, I still like Li Ning but currently there are many brands for low budget like apacs, maxbolt, kason, etc

2. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Hi do you by any chance can recommend a seller online to buy from Hundred racket and have ot shipped to USA?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Whylikethis

Whylikethis New Member

Anyone tried Hundred rackets? If so what model was it and how did it felt?

4. Tito711

Tito711 New Member

Hello - first post here!

I am getting my hands on the Hundred Battle 600 purchased from Indonesia. Getting it delivered to Australia as we speak and can't wait to try. I notice the brand is expanding in Oceania region quickly. Hoping to get the brand marketed out here in Australia soon.

5. Iwan Pandin

Iwan Pandin Regular Member

How is the racket?

6. Tito711

Tito711 New Member

Hi Iwan,

Since I bought a few different ones, I didn’t end up giving the Hundred Battle 600 as my first try of the brand, I strung and used Hundred Rock R8 with bg66um instead. The other model I got is the Hundred Cult 77. I can try my best describing how they feel comparing one another.

My first impression of all the racket models they all have neat paint jobs and the decals are consistent. They claim to be head-heavy with balance around 300mm and 4u in weight. I somewhat agree to the specs based on the swing feel of it. They’re not extremely head-heavy like AX99 for example.

Battle 600 looks clean as I got the white colour model. It has clear grommets all around the racket head and has mid-flexible shaft. This model is the stiffest out of all. To me this feels like the less stiffer version of 100zz. IMO, Rock R8 and Cult 77 kinda feels the same. Just slightly different in weight and head frame shape. The flexible shaft makes it feel easier for smashes.

Another detail that is similar between the three is the same shaft length and shorter grip length. They’re similar to Astrox series grip length with Yonex. All in all, they are all very well made badminton rackets. Nearly too good for the price I reckon.