Huang YaQiong (黄雅琼)

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by RedShuttle, May 27, 2014.

1. boon_keng

boon_keng Regular Member

Thanks for the information......May I know if Li Yong Bo is still in charge and making these decisions?....IMO, these are good moves.

2. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Nothing to do with Li Yongbo, he's out of the picture. Though the coach's name is not mentioned who revealed the news to the reporter, I believe it must be approved by Zhang Jun, the doubles chief coach.

Chen Qingchen is not registered to play XD for the Macau Open GPG and the China Open PSS, not sure if it's a permanent arrangement that she stops competing in XD. I suspect she is awaiting a new partner, we'll see.

It's pointed out that both Zheng Siwei and Huang Yaqiong are Zhejiang teammates and may have better mutual understanding, also they are often paired during the CBSL.

Lu Kai partnering Tang Jinhua looks interesting and promising to me.

Apparently ,the coaching team isn't too pleased with the performances of ZSW/CQC and LK/HYQ at the Sudirman Cup and the World Championships, both major events where they were defeated, despite their resounding successes in the Superseries.

#42 Justin L, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  3. stanleyfm

stanleyfm Regular Member

I think this has big role in the splitting. They did not manage to perform when it matters most.