hello from Alaska!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by SeelenlanD, Nov 22, 2004.

1. SeelenlanD

SeelenlanD Regular Member

Paint retail
    haha hey Loh, I'm still around. I've been a very busy man since I've last posted, and more importantly, I havent gotten to play at ALL this winter...****in sucks!! but I had an arm injury of sorts (probably caused by bowling, ironically enough) that prevented me from fully being able to wield a racquet with any kind of ability. but now my arm's getting back to 100%, but now lo and behold nobody seems to want to play. so if its not one thing, theres another! and hey Krishna, hows it going? I dunno if you remember me or not, but I'm sure you'd recognize me...last year in Febuary my friend Nick and I came up and played with all you guys for a couple days...that was fun! I'll try to be more frequent on here....promise! :D

2. SeelenlanD

Paint retail
    holy crap!!!! Boshkar is on an Nationally ranked 11th doubles team?? thats awesome! and to think I've gotten to play against him...not at his level obviously, but its still fun anyway. :cool:

3. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Good to hear your voice again! :D Your unusual name "See --- Land" somehow gives the impression that Alaska is barren of land and you only see WHITE. :cool: Forgive me, for I've never been there and since you're "Way Up North" to Alaska, you're far, far away from us at the Equator. Only that tune is familiar. ;) Maybe someday, I'll be there!

Hope you've completed your masters and all the very best! :p

4. baddybabe

baddybabe Regular Member

5. SeelenlanD

Paint retail
    I didnt see the update. just the original article from the first page of this thread..thanks for the update though!

6. fil000

fil000 Regular Member

hey guys.. another filipino here.. im new here in canada and i dont know where to find a court near surrey.. and i also need a playmate... hehehe..

7. chikkubhai

chikkubhai Regular Member

Whats goin on in Alaska???

If you had thought alaskas just another white barren land with snow around... check this out. Look what badminton practice here in Alaska resulted in and others badminton players would love to do.

Attached Files: