Have apacs racket really can string up to 30Ibs?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by asriwn, Nov 6, 2009.

1. asriwn

asriwn Regular Member

Desa Paya Mengkuang, Gelang Patah,Johor, Malaysia
    Any comment about this???How about apacs furious 900???

**Sorry for my bad english...

2. thejym

thejym Regular Member

I believe that all Apacs rackets say they can be strung to 30lbs. I'm pretty sure this statement is correct for almost all of their rackets, with the exception of a few (ie. Nano 9900, which has a thin frame and I only went as high as 26x28lbs on it but I suppose it maybe could've gone higher). Some of the newer series can be strung up to 35lbs (I have tested and confirmed this).

3. asriwn

asriwn Regular Member

so why they give recommend tension up to 30Ibs if it cannot take this high tension???

anymore experience like this????????

4. thejym

thejym Regular Member

I think you misunderstood me.

Of all the Apacs rackets I have tried, there is only ONE that I did not string up to 30lbs. Not to say that it can't, but it was a head-light and thin-framed racket so I didn't want to string it too high. This is probably their most head-light and thin-framed racket so every other racket should be able to handle 30lbs no problem.

I've gone to 30x32lbs and 30x33lbs on Apacs rackets that said it only goes up to 30lbs, so they definitely can take the tension. What rackets are you thinking of getting?

5. asriwn

asriwn Regular Member

I like apacs furious 900 red....but I really confused,with the low price racket, can it really take up to 30 ibs.....how come low priced racket can string up to 30 ibs, while high price racket only can string up to 25-26 like yonex......is it true the ability to string higher tension show the quality of racket????

6. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

actually, yonex is WARRANTIED up to 25 pounds, mostly. In reality, nearly all yonex rackets currently can take 32+, imo. Its more dependent on the stringer.