Go Chinese Taipei, Go ! ! ! ! (TPE 3 KOR 2)

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2006' started by F-Man, May 3, 2006.

1. F-Man

F-Man Regular Member

Student
    So proud! Proud to be Taiwanese! Proud to be from this country! Proud that we have produced such a respectable team!

This is great, I haven't felt so excited in such a long time. Really proud of the Chinese Taipei Uber cup team. Many of them are my friends. Can't believe they beat Korea. Such a tight final set in the final match.

Too many people underestimated us. Chien Yu-Chin is one of our secret weapons. She can play singles as well as doubles. We also have Pai Min-Jie who is also very good at singles. All of these girls are competent doubles players at the internatinal level so there may yet be different pairings depending on who we are up against.

I know all the coaches of our national team and there is more to come yet! There are other different combinations that our squad can be made up of that will make us even stronger!

Go girls, GO ! ! ! ! Do your best ! ! ! !

2. sen

sen Regular Member

I also know one of the coach, Fung Permadi. I met him on my friend badminton court

3. alohio12

alohio12 Regular Member

i totally agree. Every underestimated Taiwan. Taiwan is beast. I'm so proud of them, especially Cheng Wen-Hsing and Chien Yu-Chin cause they did so well. I will visit Cheng Wen-Hsing in Taipei this summer. haha