German Open Finals Day

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2005' started by hcyong, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Wizbit

Wizbit Regular Member

Testing ladie's lingerie
    I didn't write it down, but I swear that my five predictions all came true :cool::cool::cool:

Lin Dan
    Xie Xing Fang
    Cai/Fu
    LeeJJ/LeeHJ
    Gao/Huang

2. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

NEWS: (BBC Sport) British pair miss out in Mulheim

Nathan Robertson and Gail Emms fell in the final of the mixed doubles at the Yonex German Open in Mulheim.

The Olympic silver medallists lost 15-12 17-14 to Korea's Lee Jae Jin and Lee Hyo Jung despite having led 14-3 :eek: :eek: in the second with five game points.

Coach Andy Wood admitted the pair had been "a bit sloppy, but added "Overall they are performing well."

Robertson and Enms had beaten their Athens conquerors Zhang Jun and Gao Ling of China in the semi-finals.

They also beat the pair in the Singapore Open quarter-finals earlier this season, only to lose their next match.

But they are in good form ahead of next week's Yonex All England Championships in Birmingham.

3. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    IMO Misbun has vision. I don't think a coach's job is to suit everyone. The coach should think of different scenerios that his players may have to face in different countries and time zones and incorporate some of these in his training programme.

I still remember not too long ago, not a few IBF tournaments in Asia ran past the normal time into after midnight. If a player has been given training in such odd hours, he is better prepared to meet the competition.

4. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Furthermore, she must have received some valuable tips from Lin Dan! ;)

5. mikki

mikki Regular Member

congratulation fo Fu/Cai. as my prediction, they won against "the old coupe" from denmark. hope you will deffend this success until AE2005. Bravoo!!!!