Gamma Progression II ELS

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by kakinami, Feb 11, 2023.

1. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

My friend recently bought a Gamma Progression II ELS he won on an auction brand new for about the price of a drop weight machine. Really crazy price brand new. Well he has never strung a racket and he did his first one today. On his mains because it is a rotational gripper he came up short on his last mains. He messaged me his predicament and thinking back to the old days of reparing rackets I recommended him to get something round put an overgrip on it and wrap the string around it and just try to get a higher pitch ping to the next main #9, he was finishing on main #10. He had a rubber mallet with a rubber handle and did it like that, a quick fix to not having a starting clamp as a string extender. Just maybe a helpful tip to new stringers who need a quick fix while stringing their rackets. Suprised I came up with that fix on the fly, my brain doesn't usually work very well. Good job Danny on your first racket strung at home![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SC-01L using Tapatalk

endFX, Gupvis and DarthHowie like this.
  2. DarthHowie

DarthHowie Regular Member

Software Developer & Assistant Coach @ GBC
    What a deal for a "starter" machine!