Gamma Progression II ELS vs Penta Premium 3600+wise 2086

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by socrateszpn, Dec 12, 2020.

1. socrateszpn

socrateszpn New Member

I live in Missouri, United States. I am thing to buy a electric string machine. After some research, now I want to chose one between Gamma Progression II ELS and Penta Premium 3600+wise 2086.
    I only want to string badminton racquet. For the Gamma, do I need to replace the fixed clamps to badminton fixed clamps for best result? That’ll add cost. Anything else do I need to replace?
    For the Penta+Wise, I think I need to buy tools and racquet load spreader. The cost is lower than Gamma. But if something wrong happens, it’s not possible I mail it back to United Kingdom. Did anyone use this for several years without any issue?

2. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

I’ve had a Penta, tools+loadspreader wasn’t included. I also had to buy the badminton clamps for extra...but I would not recomend them. If you buy a Penta machine, buy clamps from another brand like the AEF diamondust coated or clamps of Gamma/Merco or the clamps of Xpider.