FINNEX Racquets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by richardf1, Dec 26, 2007.

1. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    lol !!! move again ?? sorry mate,can't help you much.. unless i have some time to check it out...

2. Yeohkuza

Yeohkuza Regular Member

The head office is now in pandan capital shopping centre in pandan indah, behind menara Mpaj. The Mydin shop had nw been relocated to sunway extreme park at south quay oposite sunway medical centre. The shop is in the badminton hall which has 11 rubberised courts.

3. bourne007

bourne007 Regular Member

4. wuzent

wuzent Regular Member

student
    any finnex fans try the finnex pro smash and titanium 300?

5. bourne007

bourne007 Regular Member

just get myself a titanium 300 few weeks back, the racket quite power for my liking and the price is reasonable enough. smashes and clear is good at the back, just sometimes a little big lagging front the net there as it was a bit head heavy (i used only overgrip over the original grip). now saving my money may be to get a pro smash or nano impact...

6. 3radius

3radius Regular Member

i tried this brand before, mine was clone of the ti-10, i can't remember the actual model but the frame was not very durable when strung at tension of 26lbs. it eventually collapsed when returning a smash.

7. wuzent

wuzent Regular Member

student
    i bought the titanium 300 also...a little head heavy than my apacs stern 200, very good for power double play and this is what i searching for...my 1st finnex racket, love the feeling during play, and also the free racket velvet. btw are u bought from a chinese cari's seller?

8. bourne007

bourne007 Regular Member

yes, i bought it from the cari seller (saw the post at lowyat first) early of Nov... for the price paid for this racket, i think it's really worth it...

9. wuzent

wuzent Regular Member

student
    do u play with yonex ti-10 before? any difference between ti-10 and ti300?

10. bourne007

bourne007 Regular Member

i had play a 2~3 times with ti10 borrow from my friend previously. Ummm, my opinion is the back court clearing and smashes has some similarity to ti10 but surely ti10 feels better, pushes and net play also better but mind the ti10 price is totally out of my budget...

11. Kelvin T

Kelvin T Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys, I'm interested in the Finnex racket...is it still possible to get it anywhere in shops around Malaysia? I heard the Sports House is already not selling FINNEX racket anymore, dunno how true is it...Thanks

12. bourne007

bourne007 Regular Member

i went to sports house at sunway a few month back to check out finnex racket but unfortunately they are not selling anymore, they now have mostly wilson racket.
    that's why i bought it online from the seller from thread #103 as above, firstly saw it on lowyat lyn street but only bought the racket after saw some review on cari forum.

13. wuzent

wuzent Regular Member

student
    i bought from the same seller also...nice seller.

14. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

i already have the Power Smash. thinking of getting another Finnex racket as a backup. cannot decide between Max Tour Ti, Nano Power Flex 700, Nano Impact & Nano Blade.

15. Jameschan5

Jameschan5 Regular Member

Engineer
    I think Max Tour Ti and Nano Power Flex 700 is already obsolete, it was quite some years in the market.
    Finnex re-introduce Nano Impact and Nano Blade with newer technology such as nano graphite, patented inner wave design and chrome paint.
    Power Smash like it name, it's really good for smashes and control. Where else Nano Impact is for players which look for ultimate power attacking racket which like Ti10. Nano Blade shall be the improvement version of Power Smash which focusing on power and control.

16. wuzent

wuzent Regular Member

student
    just bought a new nano blade, try it on next week.

17. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

i'm interested to know how it plays. might get it if there are some good reviews (and according to jameschan5, it's an improved version of the Power Smash, which is my main racket now)

18. wuzent

wuzent Regular Member

student
    it has medium stiff shaft, light, slightly head heavy and a special frame which are muscle wave, patented inner wave, nano air speed technology and something raised on 11 & 1 clock direction. It is very hard to see those things from the pictures which u can find on internet.

19. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

that's very similar to the Power Smash. though the Power Smash is mid-flex, slightly head heavy, has decent power but still fast enough in defence. i'm very happy with the Power Smash. i wonder what those raised parts of the frame at 11 & 1 o'clock are for. i've never seen them on rackets from other brands.

20. Jameschan5

Jameschan5 Regular Member

Engineer
    Nano Blade is quite similar with Power Smash but without the new technology of patented Inner Wave. Muscle Wave and Power Beam is also an additional item compare to Power Smash which you can found at Infinity 9000.

The 11 & 1 o'clock stuff is the Power Beam which increase the head weight to increase Power during play, that's why it was just slightly heavy head but still can give you a very good attack power. Cool ya...