Finnex badminton

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Coach Rydström, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Coach Rydström

Coach Rydström New Member

Hello. I'm a full time coach and I have been offered the opportunity to manage Finnex badminton in Europe. I'm wondering if there are anyone that has experience in their products?
    If you have experience and would like to share it please also write what level of competition experience you have Always fun to hear.

Cheung likes this.
  2. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

Used the Finnex Power Smash a long while ago. Decent product though it's going to be like any other mid-tier brand e.g. Felet and maybe even Ashaway.

If the financial incentives are good for you, then go for it. But bear in mind the brand won't be able to compete against the big 3.

Coach Rydström likes this.
  3. Signature

Signature Regular Member

Quick glance at the website, shoes looks like an exact copy of the SHB 100 MX 2008 model from Yonex (brings back some memories...). If shuttles were decent I'd look into buying some but the hardware doesn't really pique my interest

4. reimon

reimon New Member

Hi llpjlau, do you know where can I find it in malaysia? Are you resided in Malaysia?

5. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    hi. try calling this number..

i just bought one somewhere last year.

011 3191 6382