Finding a new replacement urgent…

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Mclaren Ludan, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Mclaren Ludan

Mclaren Ludan Regular Member

Hello everyone, I’ve recently broke 2 pieces of 9000C(been using them for years), lovely Duora 10LT and my favorite Nanoflare 700 after multiple clashes. In my current place (Japan), I have access to Yonex, Lining and Mizuno currently. I actually have a doubles competition 1st of July, it would be great if I could have some recommendations and review/comparison. What I have in mind is 88dpro and Arcsaber 7 pro currently but I’m open to suggestions.
    - I like my rackets stated above but it is a bit hard to get Lining 9000C in Japan.
    -Couldn’t find Duora 10LT anymore…
    -Nanoflare 700 is great but durability issue I guess… nevertheless, would pick it up again if needed.

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Your previous racket are all over the place.
    Head heavy, head light,....
    Which do you like the most?
    Considering you would do competition in next month, it would be better to get the same racket rather than different racket which require you adapting to it.

Cheung likes this.
  3. steven8991

steven8991 Regular Member

Astrox 100ZZ

4. Oliverpool

Oliverpool Regular Member

If u love 9000 C, i think u will enjoy astrox 99 pro

5. AdamMorin

AdamMorin Regular Member

Yes...I don't understand why people do this. I have multiple players at my club that have 3 rackets, none alike AT ALL. They even choose different string type & tension for each racket... Like why? Where is the consistency?

Cheung and raven1121 like this.
  6. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

Woah... that's hard to recommend. You basically have 3 types of racket in mind. Arc 7 pro and 88D pro is a complete opposite so...
    Just go with Nanoflare 700 since you like it to begin with and it's a waste of time to start with a new racket and trying to find timing and power.
    True that NF700 is kinda fragile but if you don't crash rackets a ton it probably wont be a problem I think.

7. Mclaren Ludan

Thanks man!

8. Mclaren Ludan

I’ll look around for it and try others if possible

9. Mclaren Ludan

I find the 99pro very exhausting, nevertheless thanks for the suggestion!

10. Mclaren Ludan

Hello bro, I usually use 2 of my 9000C(s) on daily game and training. The 10LT was just an older racket I got from my cousin but it’s very nice to play with too. The NF700 is a racket for bad days all of them are the same tension. I do agree it is the best to have one racket suitable to you and having a few pieces of it for emergency. I’m trying to do that now, thanks for the reminder!

11. Mclaren Ludan

Hello ZoapSan, thanks for the recommendation! I got myself a 7pro as per shop recommendation. Will give it after my exams are done this week. Nevertheless, NF700 is a great racket! Just wishes it has a little more power, therefore my choice for 7pro, a bit head heavier than NF700. Once again, thanks for the recommendation and suggestion!

12. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

Ooof.....I don't know but I don't think Arcsaber 7 Pro is more powerful than NF700 since I've tried both. But oh well if you like it then Arcsaber 7 pro might not be a bad choice.

13. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Its fine if you are just club competitive player. Playing for fun & hobby.
    Like mine, Lining MPUC5000, Victor TK770, Adidas Wucht P8, & APACS VP. Different brand but mostly are HH racket.
    Like to collect many different racket, taste as many different racket. Even if you lose games, it was just a games. Lets get a rematch dude, i will slaughter you next time.:cool:

But for competition player, it was horrible thing. Win now or never. Rematch would just be different competition or next periode:(. You still lost the competition. & It would be huge nightmare when you lost due to your racket cant obey your command:confused:.

BadmintonDave and Cheung like this.
  14. pootisfoib

pootisfoib Regular Member

Yonex Arcsaber 11 pro, Li Ning Halbertec 8000, or Mizuno Fortius 11 Quick would probably be similar enough to your previous rackets.

#14 pootisfoib, Jun 6, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2023
  15. BadmintonDave

BadmintonDave Regular Member

Whatever racquet you settle on, make sure to get 2 or more of them before they go off the market. You don't want to get used to a racquet and change it mid game / competition due to a string breakage.

I was lucky to find a nearly perfect condition copy of my last seasons' racquet on Ebay late last year (Nanoray800). It has served me well

16. Mclaren Ludan

Agree, tried the 7pro, prefer the 700 I guess… might need to get a few of the 700 before competition.

17. Mclaren Ludan

That’s true, used to play for fun, but in a school club now, planning to win

18. Mclaren Ludan

I tried my friends 11pro, too much shuttle hold, don’t really like it. Not sure about Halbertec 8000, couldn’t find it in Japan. 11Quick is appealing but there is no stock currently at nearby shop. Thanks for suggestion!

pootisfoib likes this.
  19. Mclaren Ludan

That’s true, I’m planning to do that as well. Settling on one racket and having multiple of them is indeed a good thing.

20. pootisfoib

pootisfoib Regular Member

Consider Astrox 88s pro (kinda fits between D10lt and 9000c) and LiNing BladeX 700 (in place of NF700)