Denmark Super Series 2007: Day 6 (Finals)

Discussion in 'Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007' started by sumbadder, Oct 27, 2007.

1. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Iya, but don't forget to send me and Fastdrop the pics once you upload them okay.. :D:)

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm..well..

(blame it on the lack of sleep, i guess, on Anne's part??)..:rolleyes::p;)
    ..good thing she didn't write Rian Sukmawan & Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki, on the sheet, on Saturday night.:rolleyes:..that'll really turn the whole place into a frenzy...:p

#602 ctjcad, Oct 29, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  3. nauyuchi

nauyuchi Regular Member

wahhh... that wrong saying things has turn to a joke... ahahah...

4. akskytt

akskytt Regular Member

student
    yes yes yes.. tease me as much as you all want to... i made the mistake.. i made the speak-sheet the evening before, while cheering for the INA guys, went to our dinnerparty, got in bed late, woke up and gave the report to two different persons, neither of them corrected the mistake.. weird! and when I pronounced the game I could suddenly hear that the names that I was saying outloud were not the players on court! man! the whole audience laughed! it was soooo embarrasing...! gezz! i knew it was live at tv-2 in Denmark but not that the broadcasting-rights had been sold further-on to the rest of the world! my god!
    but i apologized to KKK and TBH and said i'm sorry guys, i'm sorry, and they replied in a funny-tone, yeah you should be.. lol!
    the day went on, and I were embarrased! jesus!
    so make fun of it if you want, i wouldn't blame you for doing so, but i'm only human<, i make mistakes, that it was to happen on international tele and thereby live was not so good. But well..
    i'm back for the CPH masters, let's hope it will work out better then
    //Anne

#604 akskytt, Nov 2, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Hey, Anne...^^

...don't worry, your overall contribution, by providing the livescores et al, outweighs the small simple mistake you did~maybe because you've been working very hard the whole week & a bit tired??;):cool:...But glad you have a pretty good sense of humor abt it;):)...And yes, we are definitely looking fw to the Copenhagen Masters and you helping out with the organizer, once again!!...:):cool:

6. akskytt

akskytt Regular Member

student
    thank you soooo much for saying that.. i'm been a nervous wreck.. lol! no, just gotta get back into the saddle I guess... I try to pronounce the asian names as well as possible, but it is hard! I only speak Danish, English, German and French (and understand some more) but no asian yet!, so my asian is kinda like english with french pronouncation... maybe not the sapkulchananart and the prapakamol (my god i would marry that man just to get that lastname, it's so cool!)...
    but hey i've heard some of the asian players trying to pronounce the Danish players names, and nooooo! that was sooo bad!
    my god! lol!
    well we can't all talk the same language, now can we.. we'll try the english version! yeah!
    sorry for the goofy-ness and all the spelling mistakes,, it's late in denmark now! i should really go to bed!
    Anne

7. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

ESPN channel 812 is currently showing the Danish Open 2007 highlight....
    those who missed this tournament can have a look..:D