Crowd outside T&UC 08

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2008' started by rangrang, May 11, 2008.

1. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

then it will be a good news for INA fans who cant go in the stadium to watch..
    but still watching in the stadium is the best:D

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    why do they need to print tickets to solve the problem:confused:
    If fans are waiting outside and there're seats inside, why not collect the entry fee at the door, like a drop-in format.

3. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Calo is everywhere..especially in asia.This kind of thing which is happening around the globe is not a fresh news anymore.That's why i prefer to watch on TV.Can't imagine myself being there around all that mass.I can get pissed off waiting for that long n in such a crowd.

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

the stadium is too small IMO...
    DOES INA STILL HAS SOMEBIG STADIUMS ANYMORE>? JUZ LIKE MALAYSIA`S STADIUM PUTRA..:)

5. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I thought Krisna has promised to run for PBSI president in 2027 :D;)
    Then Hau-Ge will be the chief talent scout.

6. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I am afraid that's not going to happen in INA.

Well, I am glad that we at least see some real improvements being done, especially by PB Djarum in recent years. I find the scholarship system very good and the club will also serve as an alternative to Pelatnas for those players still not yet drafted into the National Team or those players who elect not to be in it.

Imagine if Djarum did not start sending its own team to the GP events starting from 2006. I believe players like Rian/Yoke, Fran/Rendra, Andre will rot in Pelatnas for the lack of chances they have :mad::eek:

Djarum also provides another channel for former players like Antonius, Denny Kantono, Fung Permadi, and Sigit Budiarto to contribute in terms of world-class coaching setups which in turn will groom the new bloods who will be future Pelatnas players. Wifqi/Afiat is one solid example.

7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

:D I just finished downloading the MAS Open 2008 men's final and the stadium was more than half empty! Big empty stadium or full house with great atmosphere? ;)
    But a few extra seats sure would surely be welcomed ... or the prices are just too low(?) ...

8. indhaven

indhaven New Member

wow..... indonesian supporter very very fantasic!!!!!!

9. terry

terry Regular Member

I must said you cannot see this kind of supporter at Malaysia....It's a very good experience here...Really FUN!

10. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Wrong tournament. Thomas Cup in Malaysia is more popular than the MAS Open.

11. ~LooP~

~LooP~ New Member

"It" Happens Because the ticket was not adequate provide for all supporter.

And also the security control cannot handle the F**kin Brokers (in bahasa "CALO"), because for what they did, pure supporters can't have ticket...

~©™~

12. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    When I am waiting for the BCers to arrive outside the stadium, so many Calo trying to approach me and trying to ask me from tickets, they offered me an attractive prizes to sell my ticket. I will never ever consider selling my tickets to them even they offer me 1 millions rupiah for that.:mad:

13. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    When those calos approach you, have you ever thought to shout, "Hey everyone, this m*ro*n is the reason why the tickets are so rare! Let's kick his b*tt together and take his tickets for free!"
    I'm sure many desperate INA supporters will gladly lend their hands.:)

14. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    I think I will run for the PBSI vice-presidency before 2027... ;) The one in charge for developing INA badminton system as a whole. Not running the Pelatnas [National Team]... That's not the major challenge for me. Koh Lius Pongoh can do that better than me.

I want to:
    • make 50% of all Indonesians [of all ages] to play badminton recreationally or as serious amateurs... that's 120 million people. Among these 120 million, some will be exceptional talents who want to be serious in becoming a world badminton champs! :) Right now, I estimate only around 10% of Indonesians [roughly 24 milllion] Indonesians play recreationally.
    • make the comprehensive income of top INA badminton athletes as US $1 million or more per year. This should be an enticing number enough for the exceptional talents [and their parents] to dedicate their life to badminton as a source of income. :) By comprehensive income, I mean not just prize money [which is quite bad right now]... I mean they should be commercial-icons too... like the NBA, Tennis, and Golf stars...