Contacting WISE/TennisHead.com

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by vudoo, Jan 30, 2014.

1. vudoo

vudoo Regular Member

I'm finally ready to buy a WISE and I'm really excited to be purchasing one. However, I've tried to get in touch with someone from sales to ask a few questions about the WISE tension head from TennisHead.com before placing my order. I sent them an email and have not gotten a single reply or acknowledgement for close to 2 weeks now.

Does anyone else have this communication problem or does anyone know what's going on with them?

Any help or info would be great :crying:

2. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

Invest in an Alpha Ghost. I string on ES5 and I think the Ghost is a pretty solid machine for the price. When people know you are stringing on a solid machine and your string jobs start to compliment themselves you will make your money back in no time. January 2014 I have logged in 202 rackets this month, because of my reputation, people come to me. When I ordered my machine I was scared as heck spending $6500 but in the long run it has paid itself. If you think about a wise on a solid machine that has got to be close to $1900 USD(Gamma 6004 $1350 and Wise $550) and Ghost is $2500USD.

3. mysteryman592

mysteryman592 Regular Member

IT
    Just email them again they sometimes reply quick and sometimes very slowly. I just ordered mine today and I emailed them today.