Cheap coaching at YCK.

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Iwan, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Iwan

Iwan Regular Member

Hi everyone, I am interested in coaching Beginners and Intermediate players at Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall. Here are the details:

Venue: Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall

Availability: 8am to 11am, 5pm to 10pm on weekdays except Friday night. 8am to 3pm on Saturday and all day for Sunday.

Cost: $10 per hour for 1 person, or $15 per hour for 2 to 4 people. You book the court. I will bring the shuttle for shuttle feeding. Price is negotiable for students under 18 years old.

Extra Info: I can teach you footwork skills, and stroke skills and also help you develop the knowledge to play doubles well with your partner.

To be fair, you don't have to pay me for the first 1 hour session if my coaching skills is not good enough for you. Also, if you want to go two hour, but only to spar with me on the second hour, just bring your shuttles and I will spar with you free of charge for the second hour (provided that I have the time). Please PM me with your contact number if you are interested.

-Iwan

2. Iwan

Iwan Regular Member

Hi everyone, I've decided to be more flexible and coach up to Woodlands and Toa Payoh area. Adding to that, I'm able to coach from 4pm onwards on Mondays, but on the other hand I am unable to coach Wednesday nights. Please PM me if interested.