Camilia fell again

Discussion in '2001 Sudirman Cup / World Championships' started by mbelinda, Jun 8, 2001.

1. mbelinda

mbelinda Guest

Correct if I'm wrong. Camilia fell for the second time at Seville, Spain. I was so

suprise when I read the result this morning. She fell on both occasion to

the Chinese girls'. But this time it's more fun, to Dai Yun. The Chinese girl whom

she bet so badly in Sydney 2000. I guess Camilia hasn't really got over with the

defeat at the hands of Gong ZC at SC yet. I guess Dai Yun must had figure out

how to defeat her and for a sweet revenge for defeat at Sydney and at the last

WC. She only took 35 minutes to dispose her. GO Dai Yun !!! Go China.

2. qt

qt Guest

Dai Yun defeated Camilla at last Sudirman cup too.

3. AS

AS Guest

where r u from belinda?

4. mbelinda

mbelinda Guest

why??? and where do you come from too ???

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    She has fallen and she can't get up!

6. mbelinda

mbelinda Guest

Fully agree.

7. Henrik

Henrik Guest

Well, guess we will have to see about that :) -

Of course she will get back up ! - otherwise women's single will be sooo very borring and predictable. It sounds like you two have a serious antipathy towards
    her from the way you express your joy. Guess that's what you call sore winners ;) or lack of respect maybe ? If only you knew how hard she has had to work to be able to beat the Chinese women (at other occasions) , then you wouldn't be so cocky :). The Chinese women have each others to practice with - and to "ask" for a little favor here and there ;) - she has no woman player just remotely near her level for practicing here - not even in all of Europe. Just thought you needed to know that :)

Cheers

8. Henrik

Henrik Guest

Of course she will get back up ! - otherwise women's single will be sooo very borring and predictable. It sounds like you two have a serious antipathy towards
    her from the way you express your joy. Guess that's what you call sore winners ;) or lack of respect maybe ? If only you knew how hard she has had to work to be able to beat the Chinese women (at other occasions) , then you wouldn't be so cocky :). The Chinese women have each others to practice with - and to "ask" for a little favor here and there ;) - she has no woman player just remotely near her level for practicing here - not even in all of Europe. Just thought you needed to know that :)

Cheers

9. Henrik

Henrik Guest

Cheers