Cab-15 or Cab-10, which is better?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Caspar, Feb 12, 2002.

1. Caspar

Caspar Guest

I'm a control player and need to smash sometimes in single play. As I will play both single and double, I want to have a racquet which is well- performed in all aspects.
    For the better racquet, pls suggest the best stringing of the racquet. Which type of string at how many lbs?

2. jon

jon Guest

depends on how you play...

I cannot tell you cuz mainly i dont have the racquet you have... nor do i have the same skill as you...

also...i dont know why type of body you have... or arm strength you have... therefore i cannot make a statement and an opinion on a racquet for you...

got it?!

3. Caspar

Caspar Guest

I'm a person with not much strength

4. jon

jon Guest

I consider the cab10tour a great racquet... in comparison to my iso500sr...
    The cab10t i was using was strung at 20lbs using bg70pro ... and it delivered explosive smashes... and control was nice as well... I'm not good at backcourt drops so i can't tell you anything about that...
    however I would recommend buying a cab10tour...over a cab15 because they've already discontinued it... so... i suggest getting something that you'll be able to get a spare for...

also.. the cab10tour has muscle power framing... so it'll give you a bit more power...

I play doubles over singles...this racquet is great for smashes.

5. Caspar

Caspar Guest

thx, a lot!! That's all i need