badminton warehouse

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by azndog50, Jul 11, 2008.

1. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    Your friend saying that they did not get a counterfeit product isn't a proof that he didn't actually get one. Like 75% of the people I've known who bought a 300$ racket for 12$ are still 100% sure that their racket is a real one.

Credit card companies are usually very helpful when it comes to fraudulent sellers. They will most of the time refund your order in the even that you never receive what you've ordered or that it was not as advertised.

2. takuto_rad

takuto_rad New Member

Thanks! I found they have a return policy so the moment the package gets here I'm planning on returning it and buying from somewhere like Badminton Avenue, where I used to buy all my equipment.

3. rikimaru915

rikimaru915 Regular Member

pose duplication.

#23 rikimaru915, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  4. rikimaru915

rikimaru915 Regular Member

I have no problem with badmintonwarehouse their product are genuine and shipping are reasonable. been their customer since 2008, got 2 pair of shoes and 2 rackets from them.
    got the arc 10 from 2008 still using it till now and lyd brave sword which i got from last year.
    check their shoe size and make sure first its the right one you want, who wants to go through return process.