Axforce 90 Tiger vs TKFE

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Orca, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Orca

Orca New Member

Hi guys, currently looking for 2nd racket and after surfing on the internet, i found that this two might be what I'm looking for. For comparison, my main racket is 4U Auraspeed 100X. This racket is very good for me but I find it lacking a bit "oomph" compared to my brother's 100zz. Can anyone gave me input as to how these racket feels, seeing as both of them rated as having a bit flexible shaft (and having a bit similar swing weight). And if any of you got any information about whether the axforce 90 bought with a box (compared to the one without the box) have any kind of differences seeing as the price differences is quite large.

Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. AdamMorin

AdamMorin Regular Member

I haven't used the Axforce but I too used a 4u 100X. Felt the same thing about the power. Went to a TKFE and wouldn't ever go back. Packs more punch, sweet spot is nicer and the mishits don't feel so numbing.

3. alternat0

alternat0 Regular Member

i haven't tried Tiger, but i have 90 Dragon, i believe Tiger is a bit more flex. i tried TKFE recently.

90 Tiger will be more head-heavy. TKFE doesn't feel head-heavy to me, but still have an oomph. it is one of the most recommended all-round racket after all. i think it's the hitting feel that's really good.

AxForce in the box has no difference in spec than without :D True for all Li-ning rackets that comes in a box.