autographs, anyone

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by da ding, Jan 12, 2004.

1. spectra

spectra Regular Member

Student
    wooo..... maybe can have a gathering with BF members who can make it....... :p
    kekekekekek

2. jaclyn

jaclyn Regular Member

student
    yup............
    may sometimes when all of us is free...........

3. jaclyn

jaclyn Regular Member

student
    yup...................i agree with you.....
    hope can gather with BF's member

4. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    wow, that would be cool to have all the BFers gathering meeting Wong Choong Hann. And you people can ask him to join us here. It's just too bad for me that the meeting would most probably be KL area ...it's just too far from my home... :rolleyes:

5. spectra

spectra Regular Member

Student
    oh...where you live?? sabah .sarawak??

6. nauknip

nauknip Regular Member

That's too far off. penang. ;)

7. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    Oh, not THAT far...it's penang :)

8. Gade supporter

Gade supporter Regular Member

I have got Gades shirt and it is very nice I can take a picture.

9. *izzyC*

*izzyC* Regular Member

I was at the ABC last week too...
    Loh,
    Do u remember what the teenagers u spotted chasing after taufik was wearing? One of them could be me... ;)

10. *izzyC*

*izzyC* Regular Member

HONG HONG,
    u were so lucky to stay at the same hotel as the indonesian players...
    i was dying to see them... i was at the ABC too.. i couldnt sat down n watch the matches without running down every 5 minutes when i saw a player going out.. anyway, i managed to get autographs from halim, candra, sony, taufik, kim dong moon, ra kyung min, lee hyo jung n this really cute player from korea though i have no idea who he is.... i did the dummest thing in my life during the semi finals... i saw kim dong moon leaving so i ran all the way down to get his autograph... instead of kim, i saw halim coming out.. i shouted his name to my friend cos i was over excited... then he turned n look at me...i was too shy to ask for his autograph so i just stared back at him...he stared back at me as if i was retarded n when back in... i was telling my friend "WHAT ON EARTH WAS I DOING!" I missed the best opportunity of my life... at that time everybody else was busy watching the taufik-shon seung mo n sony-park tae sang match that nobody else was there except for the yonex staffs... Arrrrrrr.... i regretted so much so i went back to watch the finals as a consolation for myself.... ;) i did managed to take a photo with lee wan wah btw... took a few photos too with the above players ive mentioned... but the best moment was when we begged the guard to let us in to get autographs from kim-ra after he saw us peeping through the locked doors... wasnt my usual self at that time.... :p hope u guys arent bored with my little experience at my first live tournament....btw.. does anyone of the malaysian friends here know the whereabouts of the korean team right now? i know kim dong moon will retire after Athens and this could be my last opportunity to meet him... i was so desperate i even called the hotel they were staying to check whether they r still there.... but the receptionist told me they have left... Any informations on their whereabouts now will be highly appreciated... Thanks in advance..

11. jeicegreen

jeicegreen Regular Member

this really cute player from korea though i have no idea who he is

Is he Lee Hyun Il? or Jang Young Soo? :D :D
    I think you are very pure. :) :)
    Kim Dong Moon is very kind and he had warm-hearted. I'm sure he will also give a kindness to you. :) I hope you will meet him.

12. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze
    hahaha... i purposely chose tat hotel :p
    i think we r about the same.... but i'm not into korean players.... i saw them so many times, but i didn't ask for any autographs or photo-taking....
    me too was running up n down, in n out of the stadium, after every match... hahahaha.... on the quarter final, i miss taufik n ronald susilo because i saw candra came in, n i was looking at him.... hahaha
    on the semi final, i went down to wait for candra after MD, but saw taufik instead.... hahaha so funny
    bump into them in hotel is so embarassing... as if i follow them all the way there.... hahaha but actually i stay there but they donno :p

13. *izzyC*

*izzyC* Regular Member

Im sure the cute player is not Lee Hyun Il cos he wasnt that good-looking :p it should either be Jang Young Soo or Park Sung Hwan...I cant find their pics on the ibf site... i managed to find some pics of him but the web site was in Korean so...:( Can u guys posts some pics of them? Thanks in advance... Im really into Korean players lately especially Kim DM.. He wasnt too friendly though when i saw him the other day... but he did say sorry to me after he dropped my pen cos my hand was shaking like crazy when i gave it to him... :D Oh where is he now...... btw, candra is really cute and he has a great personality... but i admire his skills the most... truly a great player...

14. nauknip

nauknip Regular Member

Were you with two other girls when you went to look for him before his final match? If yes, then well, it was cos he was warming up and getting ready for his match. If you approached him after the match, it was probably cos they didn't play very well and Ra especially wasn't very pleased at all despite having won the match. Also, they were rushing off. Otherwise, Kim, like Candra, have always been very obliging and would accept most requests for autographs and photos. Great taste. ;)

Please let Candra go to Athens... whoever has the final say. :(

15. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

i think he's cute too.... but he wasn't very friendly tat day when i bump into him at the lobby.... :(
    he, halim n another guy (i donno who) went out, by then i've already check out, n i was at the lobby area.... only candra look into my direction for quite awhile until he walk out of the hotel... so embarassing.... mayb he recognise me.... hahaha.... i donno wat to do at tat time, i simply stare back... :p
    abt an hr later, they came back... i stop candra at the entrance n ask for photo-taking again... halim n the other guy walk off without waiting for candra.... candra hesitate awhile n look at them.....
    wow... i was so nervous at tat time... so afraid tat he will reject me....
    then he turn back to me n say "OK".... although seems abit unwilling :(

16. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Maybe next time when you see them , give them a gift or sumthing.. maybe a card to wish them luck. :) I'm sure they will like it and they will have no problems letting you take pics , give autographs and even shirts :)

17. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    If I'm not mistaken the Koreans should be training in the same area as the Malaysian squad...probably around the Bukit Kiara area. Anyone to confirm this??

18. spectra

spectra Regular Member

Student
    korean team training at klba... same place where they held the abc...
    not the same place wit the malaysian team....

19. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

u sure they will like it? mayb they will throw it away? :(

20. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

i think so too.... because the koreans r into full-force preparation for Thomas /Uber cup.... so they all went ABC together.... n stay there for training until THomas /Uber cup... but they should b going jakarta this few days